PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How did the Texans fix their defense overnight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston never fixed their defense. All they did was make it better at shutting down bad teams, thus padding their overall stats. They held 19 teams to 14 or fewer points, but that doesn't really matter when the Saints are still dropping 40 on you.

Fact: The Texans defense allowed opposing offenses to score 40, 29, and 28 points. The Patriots defense never allowed an opposing offense to score more than 27.

Yeah...as if the mighty NE D played real powerhouse offenses.

I think san fran is supposedly one of the best defenses in the league and they gave up about 40 yards less to the giants, while the giants had the ball about 33 min.

giants scored 19 on us, including that last td, while they scored 17 vs san fran.

how are any of these numbers tremendously different to you?

Yeah...as if the mighty NE D played real powerhouse offenses.

Do the Panthers and Ravens really count as powerhouses? Because the Texans gave up more points to each of them than the Pats gave up to any team (on offense) this season. The Saints, I suppose. The Panthers and Ravens, no way.

the defense gave up time?

the offense gave up a safety after 8 seconds, giving the ball back to ny.
the offense threw a pick after one minute, giving the ball back to ny.

2 of those three punts you mentioned the pats gave up 22 and 35 yds on the drives --- I don't see that as being a TON of territory.

Why was Brady in the endzone in the first place? Maybe because the amazing Pats defence barely stopped the Giants?

The defense isnt as bad as what people here are saying........They need another OLB though, since I`m pretty sure Tracy white was playing.......replace him and add a safety (igloo will never be considered good in my book EVER) and the D would be pretty decent if they can bring back Mark Anderson

People have to remember Glass I Dowling was on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye