PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hi! Have something you might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seahawkgal

Rookie
Reaction score
As you can see from my name and sig, I am a Seahawk fan but my avatar is Maize and Blue, so you know what QBs I tend to follow. Any team that Brady plays for I like and since a son of a famous ex Pat plays for us(Tatupu). Well, I will just say that the Patriots are my favorite AFC team by far!!!
I was so glad we got Branch. I hope there are no bad feelings and when he doesn't play his ex team, I would like to think you guys root for him as well.
Anyways, I do some artwork and did a pic of Tom Brady. I posted it at Seahawks NET and one of the fellas there gave me the link to this site and suggested that I share it.
brady.jpg

Happy new year and best wishes in the playoffs!!
Oh, and GO MICHIGAN!!!

Your artwork is excellent.
Great talent.
We're not worried about meeting the Seabirds in the SB.

Good picture ... you captured
those steely game eyes of his... nice.
brady.jpg

Excellent art work. Sunday night or monday night should use some of those for player intros.

Post your T.O. picture. He's a piece a of crap, but your picture was really good.

A Bruschi pic would be GREATLY appreciated by many Pats fans...Zip, Mrs B, et. al.

You have great talent.

Nice artwork. VERY nice.

I wanted the Pats to draft Lofa. Not only did we need a LB but I loved Mosi. After I saw Lofa play, I really really wished the Pats had drafted him.

Deion was a great WR for Tom, but be aware our friendly nickname for him was The Twig. He broke his word as well as his contract, though, and I have no further use for him. I'd rather have the first round pick.

I understand the cap is going way up next year, and players salaries will escalate. For your sake, I hope Deion doesn't feel cheated and decide to sit out for more money. Yeah, it sounds dumb to say he might do that, but ask any of us if last December we would have thought he would have held out. We would have laughed.

Love Hass too but he still isn't a Wolverine alumni...
There is only ONE alumi I can't stand(take a wild guess)..
No, I meant he's also the son of an ex-Patriots player.

OK...But it's not finished yet.
owens.jpg
Nice job. The man's off-season work ethic is unbelievable. If he didn't keep shooting himself in the foot, he might be considered the greatest WR ever.

Great job.
Keep it going.

Excellent artwork! Thank you for accepting the invite over here to share your work! UM alumni Pierre Woods is one of our reserve LBs, feel free to show off your wonderful talent with Pierre as your model anytime you like!

Nice artwork... They remind me of Rembrandt/Merlot with those pre-romantic era symbolism pieces... Well done.

Your next work should be of
The Man, The Myth, The Legend:
LeKevin Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand