Heads up on my 2015 salary cap page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Patriots Salary Cap Guru
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Added the 10 PS players + tendered Patriots ERFAs a salary so my 2015 salary cap page http://www.patscap.com/2015patscap.html now has 58 players on it. Tried to list what the player's 2015 cap number will be taking into consideration the incentives they earned in 2014. Some totals from my 2015 salary cap page http://www.patscap.com/2015patscap.html
58 players.
4.6m in dead money.
$147.4m in total cap commitment with Revis' 25M.

Some players can still increase their 2015 cap number, most notably Edelman (13 wins), Ninkovich and Vollmer (250K Pro Bowl for both)

Did not make Brandon Bolden a RFA tender offer.

Painfully obvious. Need to extend Revis to lower 2015 Cap Figure and win games. Lower Mayo's number and bring him back for a year. Let VW walk. Great career big fella. You'll get a red jacket some day. I don't think we'll sign many of the ufa's either such as; Chung, Vereen and Gostkowski. Really need to bring McCourty back. And, have some financial flexibility to sign lower cost backups like; Casillas, Branch and Ayers.

They will probably cut solder and his 7.5m if they can.

They will probably cut solder and his 7.5m if they can.

How much do you think a LT would cost? One that's been better than Solder over the last 3 years. Not just this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back