Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Patriots Salary Cap Guru
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
you need to add a listing for "body fat"

Good stuff to read. So overall right now about 7.5M is free. Takes out 2.5 for emergency and you have about 5M. Most of which can be transferred to next year if I am not mistaken.

Still enough room to make a few FA signings.

BobDigital where was your avatar pic taken? It looks like a court I used to play on in Moscow.

How can you sleep with that $25 discrepancy?

Finished converting the roster page http://www.patscap.com/patriotsroster.html to a sortable page. My roster page now includes the player's position, jersey number, signed through year, height, and weight and 2014 cap number.

Thanks for all your hard work, Miguel! It's always a great resource and we're lucky to have you aboard.

Once I get through the morning work, I'm gonna sit down and spend some time going through the updates.

Only 10 players over 30 (at 9/9/2014) on the roster as constructed. Wow. Thanks @Miguel!

Ninja edit to reflect Miguel's comments.

Last edited:
Miguel....just a heads up....your site lists Dennard as RB. Maybe prison changed him :)

BobDigital where was your avatar pic taken? It looks like a court I used to play on in Moscow.
You have to quote him or tag him: @BobDigital for him to see this. I'm kind of curious about that myself.

Miguel....just a heads up....your site lists Dennard as RB. Maybe prison changed him :)

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

You have to quote him or tag him: @BobDigital for him to see this. I'm kind of curious about that myself.

It is in Moscow and a statue of Lenin. I did not take it though and do not know the exact location. I just thought it was a cool picture and have used it on sports board for my avatar for years.

Almost done updating the 2016 page. Underestimated how long it would take. As of 2014 have the Pats under the cap by $7,420,686 before Easley and Garoppolo sign their deals.

According to my figures the Patriots' 2017 cap commitment is for $52,659,887 with 14 players.

Reconstructing main page so some of the columns may not line up correctly. The numbers for Chris White and the players below him are correct

It is in Moscow and a statue of Lenin. I did not take it though and do not know the exact location. I just thought it was a cool picture and have used it on sports board for my avatar for years.

Lenin ruled a country that cheated in the '72 Olympics, had no vertical leap, was a wuss in traffic and never won a ring.

michael-jordan-shrug.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back