PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hard Knocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually confusing Johnson with Michael McCrary.

Leonard was a nobody until Ryan got him.

Mike Devito was a second year player last year that blossomed under Ryan, not sure what you're talking about.

Point remains, Ryan is an old school coach that loves to take the unheralded player that has heart and is hustle player and develop them.
Care to try again?
Michael Curtis McCrary (born July 7, 1970 in Vienna, Virginia) is a former American Football defensive end who played for the Seattle Seahawks and the Baltimore Ravens for ten seasons in the NFL between 1993 and 2002.

Where is Rex Ryan in developing this 'street free agent'?

Devito was brought in under Mangini. You are now giving him credit for bringing in street FAs that were brought in 2 years before he arrived. And you called him Danny Devito. Couldnt have 'blossomed' too much if you dont even know his name.
Whats next, his incredible job of coaching Vernon Gholston?

Last edited by a moderator:

Devito was brought in under Mangini. You are now giving him credit for bringing in street FAs that were brought in 2 years before he arrived. And you called him Danny Devito. Couldnt have 'blossomed' too much if you dont even know his name.

But why should the facts get in the way of a good argument? I heard JetFan19 is giving Rex Ryan credit for inventing the forward pass and finding the cure for polio too. I'm thinking he only shows up here again under a new name.

Last edited:
Anyone watch?
Two things stuck out about ol' Rexy: 1) No coach on this show has ever been more aware of the cameras, and 2) He doesn't know many of the new players, often having to ask, "Who's number 48?" or "Who's that guy?"
Plus, he's hilarious. Often when he doesn't mean to be. If you need a reminder of how lucky NE is to have Coach Belichick, check it out.

I didn't see the show, but I have to tell you, I like Rex Ryan. Hate the Jets...but I like Rex Ryan.

Funny show this is.

But why should the facts get in the way of a good argument? I heard JetFan19 is giving Rex Ryan credit for inventing the forward pass and finding the cure for polio too. I'm thinking he only shows up here again under a new name.
Nah, he just invented confidence and is the greatest coach ever. They were giong to rename the Lombardi after him, but they decided in a closing vote that acting like he won 12 of them doesnt count.

By the way has anyone noticed after he stuck his foot halfway down his throat with the team meeting negotiating comments that totally threw the organization under the bus, the organizations response was that it will not be public any more. I cant wait for the Jet fan spin on this one.

This Jets team could pass the hype or blow the hype. When real season comes, it will be seen.

Care to try again?
Michael Curtis McCrary (born July 7, 1970 in Vienna, Virginia) is a former American Football defensive end who played for the Seattle Seahawks and the Baltimore Ravens for ten seasons in the NFL between 1993 and 2002.

Dude, McCrary was a Rex Ryan project. Devito was brought in under Mangini, but Ryan helped him become the starter that he will be this year.

I'm giving Ryan credit for developing these players.

I didn't see the show, but I have to tell you, I like Rex Ryan. Hate the Jets...but I like Rex Ryan.

How come when you say it no one gets mad. Good lord, I've been burned at the stake.

Dude, McCrary was a Rex Ryan project. Devito was brought in under Mangini, but Ryan helped him become the starter that he will be this year.

McCrarys career was over before Ryan became DC.
He was LB coach when McCrary a STARTER in Seattle signed to play DL forthe Ravens.
This is like giving Belichick credit for Phil Simms.

Devito? He spent 2 years under Mangini. He is only starting because you have absolutlely no one else.

Please clue me in how Ryan has anything to do with Michael McCrary, and how Devito is worthy of being praised for developing.
Your argument gets worse by the post.

How come when you say it no one gets mad. Good lord, I've been burned at the stake.
Try not acting like an @ss and insulting everyone and you might like the response you get better.

You didn't even know Devito's first name or how McCrary and Leonhard came into the league, so you really should stop embarrassing yourself at this point. Seriously kid, it's getting sad at this point.

You didn't even know Devito's first name or how McCrary and Leonhard came into the league, so you really should stop embarrassing yourself at this point. Seriously kid, it's getting sad at this point.

It's Danny Devito, I'm certain of it. Jets fans are on a first name basis with all our players.

Try not acting like an @ss and insulting everyone and you might like the response you get better.

I only give back what I get. No one gets insulted that doesn't throw something my way first. Anyhow, I have a question. If your forum allowed curse words, shouldn't you be able to type them without using characters to mask it. Or are you just a rebel?

I only give back what I get. No one gets insulted that doesn't throw something my way first. Anyhow, I have a question. If your forum allowed curse words, shouldn't you be able to type them without using characters to mask it. Or are you just a rebel?
Actually I thought you were jetsfan19, you guys are like ****roaches around here lately.
I dont know if ive ever read any of your posts, so my comments may have been right or wrong, but they werent intended for you.

Dude, I love your signature. Rex Ryan just called and wanted to know if he could borrow it.

Yes he can. And like I posted many times, I like Ryan as a person. How could you not like him? I'm skeptical if he can have that type of temperment and make it work over the long haul in this league but he's great for the NFL and probably a tremendous guy to befriend. We'll see how it works out. Either way, Hard Knocks is must see TV for any football fan.

Actually I thought you were jetsfan19, you guys are like ****roaches around here lately.
I dont know if ive ever read any of your posts, so my comments may have been right or wrong, but they werent intended for you.

It's cool. I've been a jerk to some of the members on here because I got tired of the Jets suck stuff all the time, but I'm only like that when people throw the same gargage at me non stop. I can't win them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back