PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk was WIDE open on the conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Hasselback says it was an unforgivable mistake so I can never forgive him.

Brady was battered all day.
And he was about to be battered again when he threw the ball towards edelman. I don't think he had time to scan the end zone.

Yes, Gronk was wide open, so what?

TFB made a mistake, it happens, get over it.

Tom Hasselback says it was an unforgivable mistake so I can never forgive him.

I still struggle to fathom how that guy has a job and has a weekly interview with a radio station.

Also absolutely laughable that this idiot who wasn't even good enough to be considered a jag takes shots at the greatest QB every week and nitpicks Brady's play.

Fahey4_pcobp8w2_mn3beaxm.jpg

Uh if people are gonna use this as the proof he was open then going by this Edelman was open too, given the route he was running.

Last edited:
I still struggle to fathom how that guy has a job and has a weekly interview with a radio station.

Also absolutely laughable that this idiot who wasn't even good enough to be considered a jag takes shots at the greatest QB every week and nitpicks Brady's play.

And hot as she was just being around Elizabeth Hasselback has to cost you a dozen or so IQ points every year

They all are doing it . Hasselback says he isnt calling brady a choker but if manning had missed that 2pt people would call him one. Thats where media like him are biased.
They dont look at the one and dones at home which manning has lost with potent offenses and blame that on their defenses.They ignore that the so called greatest QB in history to be crowned gets beat down by seattle because "anyone wouldve lost to seattle today". Thats why he has that choker label.

Someone asked why the hate about manning in another thread. This is why. People cant wait to crown him and jump on brady after a big game loss.

and Jimmy Orr was WIDE open in SB3. What difference would it make?

I'm not trying to sound like an apologist, but let me say this: whether it was Brady's fault or not, or whether he messed up, is totally irrelevant to me.

The whole reason relying on the 2PC sucks so bad is because the margin for error is so low. You mess up one time and that's it. There are no second chances.

Think about the 4th quarter; there were at least three plays where we tested a Denver linebacker deep on a throw to James White. Brady narrowly missed the throw all three times. Brady missing the throws was okay though, because you have a set of four downs. There are still other opportunities to make up for it. You can afford to take shots deep like that and not come through. A 2PC is completely different. It's ruthless.

This is why I hated having to rely on one at the end of the game instead of taking the field goal earlier. It's too much of a gamble. It's basically a coin flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News