PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk trade completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is Edelman getting traded?

Just curious how many of you guys think Gronk and Brady had this all planned out at the beginning of 2019. I sure do. JMO.

Awful. So pretty much Gronk and Tom wanted out because of Bill...

My official position is now that Kraft chose the wrong guy to keep.

Odd... Very low pick... Is thuney next

Sounds like he was pretty much done with the Patriots, so I'm glad the Pats got something back for him and glad for both he and Brady that they'll have a chance to play together in Tampa. I'll be rooting for their success. Should probably send Edelman over there too, maybe they'll be a little more willing to part with Howard now that they've got Gronk.

Excellent trade. A player (Gronk) and a pick (7th) that likely wouldn’t play a down for the Pats for a pick which has a chance to make team/contribute. No downside for the Pats.
Yep basically gave him away

Really the shape this team was in last year and he couldn't didn't want to play.. SMH lost respect for him now

He was pretty banged up, mentally and physically. I find zero fault with him resting his body and resting his mind (by not playing for BB anymore).

Seems like we always lose when we trade for draft picks.

It remains to be seen how much of a sacrifice he makes for Loose Arians

Turning a 7th into a 4th is fine. The Patriots had no leverage at all and it's still within the realm of where you might expect to get a contributor. 5th and lower are kind of ******** picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back