PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk could be on the cover of madden 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Beckham Jr will win that thing in a landslide he is the new NFL superstar.
I'd say Gronk is more likely than Peterson or Antonio Brown though.

BJ (heehee) is Indeed the new superstar. See you on IR !

I'd say Gronk is more likely than Peterson or Antonio Brown though.

Maybe. But that would because fans would vote for him thinking he would get that Madden curse.

I'm expecting Beckham to win due to his flashy play, people line up for the showmanship and he truly delivered his first season. Gronk will likely come second though.

SB champ usually make the cover.

gronk's a better player than beckham

...isnt there a madden curse? hope gronk doesnt get the cover

Biggest Madden cover snubs

Revis
Gronk
Watt
Brady
Rodgers
Manning
LT (say what you will the guy could ball)

NOOOoooooooo..........

gronk's a better player than beckham

...isnt there a madden curse? hope gronk doesnt get the cover
Well the year after Megatron got on the cover he broke the record for receiving yards in a season.

Just FWIW.

Madden, as every EA game nowadays, is crap and a ripoff. No one should buy those things

But if Gronk is on the cover, i might think about it.

Last edited:
Madden, as every EA game nowadays, is crap and a ripoff. No one should buy those things

But if Gronk is in the cover, i might think about it.

Just like anything else that Herr Goodell has touched, the game has turned to C-R-A-P. Ever since he sold exclusive rights to the highest bidder, there's been no competition to drive the quality up and the game has languished. The PS2 game of 2003 was about the same as it is today. If only Visual Concepts had the ability to compete head to head every year, then BOTH games would be better, Madden and 2K. Unfortunately, the consumer doesn't matter in the present equation.

Just like anything else that Herr Goodell has touched, the game has turned to C-R-A-P. Ever since he sold exclusive rights to the highest bidder, there's been no competition to drive the quality up and the game has languished. The PS2 game of 2003 was about the same as it is today. If only Visual Concepts had the ability to compete head to head every year, then BOTH games would be better, Madden and 2K. Unfortunately, the consumer doesn't matter in the present equation.

Nailed it. Exclusive rights to EA was the worst thing to happen. EA is a god awful company but theyre one of the most powerful companies in the gaming industry. They advertise well and people eat it all up. $$ talks.

Unfortunately I still buy every madden (with the exception of last years) simply because I want the new rosters and community roster updates arent always the best. Though that may change now given the better tools to create your own players.

As for the thread ...Gronk and OBJ are 2 of the most exciting players to watch in football but OBJ is the newer name and burst onto the scene in Randy Moss type fashion last season. He SHOULD win the popularity vote right now.

With Gronk on the cover, the Madden Curse will meet its match.

Biggest Madden cover snubs

Revis
Gronk
Watt
Brady
Rodgers
Manning
LT (say what you will the guy could ball)

Unless it was the AFC Championship...

One benefit of being hated is we get to avoid the cover curse.

If they put a Patriot on it, their sales drop 10% for the people who think Marshall Faulk is unbiased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News