PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Mangina thrashing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I felt great reading that. This guy said everything that I was feeling. And it is true, if Goodell screws this one up and laps the media's balls, he is asking for trouble. The other suspensions, etc. were no-brainers.

Seriously...isn't Kraft ultra-powerful in the league?

Quality.

This whole episode has rekindled my hate for the Jets. I was ok with them for awhile because I pitied the whole organization and their fans. Not anymore.

Awesome stuff. This guy gets it, the NFL guys in the media get it. The professional journalists don't.

Exactly...he gets it...the rest of the media does not. Mods...you should Sticky this article. It may make a bunch of people feel better...

The Jets, they are such girly mon

Yes,

And the Mangina is going to get such a welcome when he comes to Foxboro...... NOT.

That guy's carreer is toast. No one will ever trust him again. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if his own dog peed on his leg.

He's a little turd who think he's a big **** in NY. He's a ratfink who tried to deflect the media from bashing him and his teams' piss poor play by ratting out the guy who gave him a start. Now you have all the whiners from other teams saying crap. I say this team should kick ass all season long and take no prisoners. Feck them all. Especially that pompous, self-important twit.

As far as mangina goes, this article pretty much sums it up, although he forgot about the tampering with players. It still does not explain how you can be so stupid to do this so platently in the first place with an organization that just took one of your coaches so knew you had done this before and after the God had specifically pronouced it as a cardinal sin.

Reads like a classic Second City journalist braying at Big Apple journalists.
Their head case, not ours.

But WOMANGINI ... that has legs.

And isn't it a shame that everyone takes the following as neither more nor less than the truth:

...the most brutal, violent, non-government criminal enterprise the United States has ever known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News