PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell on ESPN Radio now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom is being advised to shut up by his legal team. It's up to others in the organization to step up and defend him. But we all know that isn't happening.

oh really? I didn't know that

no wait....I do know that because you've repeated yourself for about the 50 thousandth time

tell me again.....how do you feel about bob kraft????? just in case I missed something

I want to try a pair of FOTM shoes on

I know I'm sure this isn't how things work but I'm truly hoping some of the judges that would be deciding if to hear Bradys case if he decides to go forward, are listening to Goodell and seeing how much BS this guy is still putting out there and in his smug ass way, and that makes them decide to go forward with it.

I know I'm sure this isn't how things work but I'm truly hoping some of the judges that would be deciding if to hear Bradys case if he decides to go forward, are listening to Goodell and seeing how much BS this guy is still putting out there and in his smug ass way, and that makes them decide to go forward with it.
You could publish a series of books on Goodell's defamegate lies.

So strange how there were conversations on reducing Goody's power and now hes out there doing his best Josef Stalin impersonation.

I really hope Goodell doesn't smarten up if he gets into a defamation lawsuit because I don't think he's smart enough to get himself out of trouble. He might be so deranged that he now actually believes his own ********.

Goodell said that the Tunsil video fiasco last night is part of what makes the draft so exciting. o_O

What is wrong with this clown?

I'm sure the technical term is long and difficult to spell.

Yea thats what is pissing me off the most. Hes taking to the airwaves and almost taunting TB12 and the NFLPA and daring them to counter-attack.

However what he is really doing in trying to re-set the narrative by making himself look good and reprogramming public opinion that the NFL was right and TB12 was a cheat.

What an ass hole.

Fight, Tom. Don't let him get away with this.

Isn't what Goodell is doing defaming Tom all over again

If not, what is the purpose for his lack of constraint in a case where he got to be judge, jury, and executioner?

If not, what is the purpose for his lack of constraint in a case where he got to be judge, jury, and executioner?
I said in another post that what he is doing IS defamation.

Tom has options. He just decides if he wants to fight this war during the season.

Fraudell is just trying to reinforce his story in the court of public opinion. It's a Goebbles thing. Tell a lie enough times and it will become the truth. Obviously brady doesn't have the platform that fraudell has and can't defend himself.

Last edited:
As annoying as this assshole is, the reality is that if Brady ever does try going after him the best thing is for him (Goodell) to keep talking. And use it all against him.

Its like Goodell is goading him into a defamation suit. He's making claims the Wells Report doesn't make, and unlike his statements to the courts they are public and can be used against him.

Is there any reason they wouldn't have filed already if they intended to?

Ya. nfl let them go back to work for the Patriots and probably had them sign nda saying if they did go back to work for the Pats it meant waiving any right to sue the nfl.

I said in another post that what he is doing IS defamation.

Tom has options. He just decides if he wants to fight this war during the season.

That is why I think Brady needs to announce his retirement and go after the NFL* and Goodell in a court of law.

It will help Brady concentrate on the task at hand and avoid retribution from the NFL*.

Ideally he can unretire later.

Its like Goodell is goading him into a defamation suit. He's making claims the Wells Report doesn't make, and unlike his statements to the courts they are public and can be used against him.

Is it me, and maybe I am not remembering correctly, but didn't the part about Brady "not co-operating and 'destroying' his phone", only come up in the Brady appeal in court AFTER the Wells Report was submitted with "Brady offering up his phone and fully co-operating" per Wells?

See?

This means, at some point, Goodell/Pash knew they had nothing in the Wells Report, would hope Kraft would bend over the sink with Brady last May, and then they kept the "ace in the hole" so to speak with the lie about Brady "destroying his phone" in case they needed to dupe the public even more in an appeal.

Do you see what I am saying? This means Wells's work was not only manipulated, it means the Wells Report can't be considered "independent" or the bible Goodell references to lay down the punishment.

We just had our 1st rd pick stolen (again) off of a lie.

That is why I think Brady needs to announce his retirement and go after the NFL* and Goodell in a court of law.

It will help Brady concentrate on the task at hand and avoid retribution from the NFL*.

Ideally he can unretire later.

He doesn't have to retire to do that.

My dream is for Brady to sue, easily win, bury Goodell after the 2016 season with the appeal stay, but only AFTER he hoists SB 51's Lombardi and take the mic from Goodell on live TV on the podium and say "enjoy your jail cell with Bernie Madoff, scumbag."

Goodell kept saying "there was a clear violation". Is he daring Brady to sue?

There was a clear violation, since the rule says that the psi must be at least 12.5!

Unfortunately for him, no human being was responsible for causing that violation, which occurs regularly in all cold weather games.

In 1700, a french dude named Amontons found / proved that air pressure in a sealed vessel drops with temperature. In that era, doctors (called barbers) practiced blood-letting, witches were being burned, people were trying to turn lead into gold, and disease was thought to be caused by Satan. Yet the pressure-temperature relationship of gasses was well-defined. This was long before George Washington was born.

Fast-forward 315 years and the NFL remains more clueless than early 18th-century alchemists.

Goodell's doubling down on his own stupidity makes my blood boil.

We need to try to find a way to get in contact with the Dorito Dinks. Need to convince them to sue. I bet we have lawyers on here who would take that case for a % of the winnings. Is there any reason they wouldn't have filed already if they intended to?

Reporting for duty, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore