PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell on ESPN Radio now

Status
Not open for further replies.

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
No need to release PSI because Wells did the research... LMAO

Goodell kept saying "there was a clear violation". Is he daring Brady to sue?

Eh **** em

"The union is just trying to reduce the discipline. I get that. Nobody likes discipline but integrity and stuff."

LMAO. His nose just grew about 10 feet in this whole interview.

Goodell kept saying "there was a clear violation". Is he daring Brady to sue?
From "more probable than not no concrete evidence" to "definitely did it" to "created a scheme of deflating footballs in every game" to "killed Kennedy and was the mastermind behind 7/11 (er 9/11)."

Last edited:
Why in the name of God are you listening to ESPN radio? Further, why in the name of **** are you posting here about it and encouraging more to go listen? Let them die.

Why in the name of God are you listening to ESPN radio? Further, why in the name of **** are you posting here about it and encouraging more to go listen? Let them die.
60834446c39d9025dde8f7007e2007d6.244x180x25.gif

Goodell is clearly pushing the narrative that Brady is a cheat. This can't be allowed to continue. Go get em Tom.

Tom is being advised to shut up by his legal team. It's up to others in the organization to step up and defend him. But we all know that isn't happening.

I guess I can stomach ESPN radio more than TV.

I wish somebody would make Goodell go under oath and describe what exactly he thinks the word "integrity" means. Maybe this is just one big mix up and Goodell doesn't think Brady cheated and just has a horrific misinterpretation of the word "integrity."

goodell won so he can say whatever he wants.

perhaps kraft should call him and apologize!!!

tom has 0 support from the gutless krafts.

such a dumb move to pay for under market value for these gutless bastards.
Gaaaah wish BB owned the team. I loved this yahoo article a while back where it talked about BB's passive aggressiveness towards the NFL.

He knows, but doesn't want to answer. It isn't, his friends say, so much about making a silent statement and hoping others will catch on as much as it is he just doesn't care and won't play pretend. It isn't so much that Belichick won't play nice. It's that he won't play at all.
Belichick is my hero. He would be the most hated guy at the billionaires' club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News