PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Evans83

Rookie
Reaction score
What up Pats fans? Didnt come here to talk **** or anything just wondering what patsy nation thinks of my Bills and just came to talk some football.

I personally think the Bills will suprise some people this year. the losses they took are exagerated, Clements will be missed, Takeo wasnt himself he was constantly getting ran over, i love fletcher but he wasnt making too many tackles at the line of scrimmage. And Mcgahee was just straight up horrible unless he was playing against the jets. what you guys think?

What up Pats fans? Didnt come here to talk **** or anything just wondering what patsy nation thinks of my Bills and just came to talk some football.

I personally think the Bills will suprise some people this year. the losses they took are exagerated, Clements will be missed, Takeo wasnt himself he was constantly getting ran over, i love fletcher but he wasnt making too many tackles at the line of scrimmage. And Mcgahee was just straight up horrible unless he was playing against the jets. what you guys think?
welcome to the board .

The Bills are still in the league I thought they disbanded in the late 90's, just kidding welcome. I always had a little soft spot for the Bills. original AFL member and a great rival. just wish they would change their uni's back to either the original or 80's/90's ones. They were far better.

Last edited:

Losman really came on last year, and he hooks up well on the deep ball with
Evans. That new running back that is replacing Mcgahee should at least be servicable.
The problem is still on defense. exagerated or not, that's a lot of talent to lose in one year.

You're not here to talk ****, but you call us Patsy Nation; how would you like me to come to your message board and call Buffalo Loser Nation you clambrain.

When/if you come back, show some respect; we've earned it and have represented the AFC East extremely well in the Super Bowl, more than I can say for your team.

You're not here to talk ****, but you call us Patsy Nation; how would you like me to come to your message board and call Buffalo Loser Nation you clambrain.

When/if you come back, show some respect; we've earned it and have represented the AFC East extremely well in the Super Bowl, more than I can say for your team.
thats a good point.i didnt notice the patsy nation comment.i take back my welcome .

As I had stated in previous posts on the other forum I think the Bills suck and have lost way too many good players on Defense to simply think they will overcome and be competitive,the only way the Bills even sniff .500 is if that offense can score 25 points or more a game on average because I expect that defense will not stop anyone.

J.P. Loserman had a good year last year but takes a big step back once again.

This is what happens to a franchise when you put an owner and GM who are both so old that they should be put out to pasture at a seaside condo in Florida.

Bills 3-13 at worst / 5-11 at best - Last in the AFC East - You heard it here first

************ some of you are so damn anal. Who gives a damn, it's a flippin nickname.

As for the Bills, I see them and the Dolphins in the same category. It wouldn't surprise me if they went 6-10, and it wouldn't shock me if they went 10-6. Maybe not so much on the Bills, but they do have some young talent. A lot of it depends on JP Losman and I just don't think too highly of him. If he emerges and if Lee Evans is for real, that offense could be okay.

With all that said, GO DOLPHINS!

Last edited:

Wow i didnt really know that was an insult chill out bro

But they were losses of players that STARTED for the Bills. So what if they were going downhill. the issue is who replaces them, at what football skill level. Those weaknesses aside I think the Bills have improved their weak OL. If Loserman continues to improve, a better OL will really help.

It's Bills ve the pathetic Phins in a battle for the AFCE cellar. I like the Bills as a franchise and would love to see them trash the steenkin' Phins again.

I think the Bills will be better than people think. Losman is turning into a legit QB, and that goes a long way to making a team better. They have some good young talent in the secondary, so while losing Clements is a loss, they still have some good players back there.

McGaheen was just terrible last year and seem to have an attitude problem. He averaged under only 3.8 YPC and couldn't even reach 1000 yards despite being their "workhorse." Also, Spikes was no where near his Pro Bowl self since that injury he suffered in 2005. He was almost invisible and when you did notice him it was usually for the wrong reason.

The Bills had a pretty good draft getting Lynch and Poszluzny with there first two picks. That helps fill two needs there (though I question why they took a QB in the third).

So it will not be too difficult for Lynch and Anthony Thomas to be at least as good as McGahee was last year. The Bills also have improved their offensive line, which will help the running and passing game. One area of weakness is wide receiver. Evans is one of the most explosive wide receivers in the game, but outside of that, who do they reall have. Roscoe Parrish? I don't know how good they will be, but I think the people expecting them to be picking in the top ten are mistaken.

Ok, sure you didn't know calling Patriot Nation "Patsy" Nation was an insult, pull this leg it plays jinglebells.

Don't go sticking your Doofin nose where it does not belong ok Ballsack4ever, I could give two ******* ****s about your opinions, ok.

Aqua4ever04 - You say its only a nickname and not a big deal when someone says Patsys but you complain yourself when someone like Patriotspride or others make fun of your name with changes like aquafag4ever - now thats NOT ok to you,right?

Your a Hypocrite like the Dolphins organization is doing right now by screwing Culpepper royally - All dolphins and thier fans blow!

Why does your pathetic franchise let Culpepper just go like we did with Dillon instead of having him hang around and screwing him outof any opportunity that may come around? - The answer is simple> We have it,the Dolphags don't - its C-L-A-S-S

Aqua4ever04 - You say its only a nickname and not a big deal when someone says Patsys but you complain yourself when someone like Patriotspride or others make fun of your name with changes like aquafag4ever - now thats NOT ok to you,right?

Your a Hypocrite like the Dolphins organization is doing right now by screwing Culpepper royally - All dolphins and thier fans blow!

Why does your pathetic franchise let Culpepper just go like we did with Dillon instead of having him hang around and screwing him outof any opportunity that may come around? - The answer is simple> We have it,the Dolphags don't - its C-L-A-S-S

He was just using it as a nickname. Those guys do it to insult me, as you see, he didn't even know it was an insult. Double G over reacted BIG TIME!

He was just using it as a nickname. Those guys do it to insult me, as you see, he didn't even know it was an insult. Double G over reacted BIG TIME!
i thought all you wanted to do was talk football.?pay your lost bets you ballsack of ****.

Not true; when I refer to you as Ballsack4ever, I am not insulting you, I am simply calling you what you are and always be here, a ballsack4ever, got it you dipstick?

The Bills may be the worst run franchise in the NFL if not all of sports. Your owner has absolutely hijacked that team and won't do a thing to make it a winning team. Buffalo will easily finish in last in the AFCE this year and probalbly next year, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes