PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Globe: Danny Amendola "progressing very well"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk this week and Amendola the next. I strongly endorse that.

445-that-makes-me-moist.jpg

ultimately it is going to come down to Amendola being willing to take the needle, and how well can he play with that area shot up

Isn't 'shooting up' a groin injury to dull the pain a particularly stupid thing to do given that the chance for re-injury or injuring it worse than the original goes up dramatically without your body's pain notification to warn you that you are tearing up your ****?

Isn't 'shooting up' a groin injury to dull the pain a particularly stupid thing to do given that the chance for re-injury or injuring it worse than the original goes up dramatically without your body's pain notification to warn you that you are tearing up your ****?

not when the tear is away from the bone......if you have a partial tear, the risk is you then completely tear either the muscle/tendon from the bone or tendon from the muscle

at this point the tear is away from the bone....he cannot do further damage by playing, according to everything i've read and understand of this type of injury

full recovery, from my understanding, is either going to involve a fairly extensive time away from activity.....this very well could be something that he deals with all season......pain management is going to be part of his gameplay most of the season imho

Great more vague reports with no real date when he'll return.

Maybe this will brighten your day, the Patriots doubt Gronkowski will play this week.

Feel better?

according to pro football talk

speaking of vague and vacuous

Maybe this will brighten your day, the Patriots doubt Gronkowski will play this week.

Feel better?

Mike Florio is reporting it. I wonder if he got it from the same source that told him Randy Moss was going to be cut right before the 2007 season.

Hey, i was just trying to cheer the guy up. Lighten up Francisses!

Mike Florio is reporting it. I wonder if he got it from the same source that told him Randy Moss was going to be cut right before the 2007 season.

if enough people retweet it, it becomes true

Great more vague reports with no real date when he'll return.

The newsfeed now has a story on how the Patriots can win or lose against the Falcons Sunday, you should check it out.

Oliver Thomas ‏@OliverBThomas 16m

RT @Nick_Underhill: May mean something, may mean nothing. Gronk and Amendola have bags packed for ATL

just to keep the conversation going....

That's actually pretty good news, if true. The Pats usually don't like to have their star/veteran football players on the sidelines if they're injured, going back to Brady in '08.

there may be something to the subterfuge this week

past two weeks were "he might play" "50-50"

this week all of the sudden turned into "forearm still an issue", "not likely"

based on past BB......gronk plays this week....lol

Don't know if it means either guy is going. Many times they put the equipment bags out for all players whether they are making the trip or not.

Hopefully him and gronk are back for Cincy? they have a tough stretch here...

That's actually pretty good news, if true. The Pats usually don't like to have their star/veteran football players on the sidelines if they're injured, going back to Brady in '08.

That's true but sometimes a players bags are packed and they don't make the trip, so basically this means they might play or they may not play.

That's true but sometimes a players bags are packed and they don't make the trip, so basically this means they might play or they may not play.

Yeah well he's not playing. So apparently the team was trolling us.

Don't know if it means either guy is going. Many times they put the equipment bags out for all players whether they are making the trip or not.

I doubt they'd put a bag for Gronk who's been out for so long, for no reason. Time to be cautiously optimistic? To me it sounds as though there is a 50-50 chance for either one or both to play. They'll probably make the trip and will be game-time decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back