PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ghost Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I nominate "Ghost Problems" for Most Appropriate Thread Title of the Season, since it's talking about a problem that doesn't exist.

he's missed two 40+ yard field goals, like every great kicker who ever lived.

Larry Bird's free throw percentage was never 100%. It didn't worry me when he clanged one. It just happens.

We have humans, not robots, and this human (Ghost) is the best kicker in the game.

It's just one aspect of the special teams performance that seems not to be up to the excellence of last year, but not the biggest aspect.

It's just one aspect of the special teams performance that seems not to be up to the excellence of last year, but not the biggest aspect.

Another by-product of injuries. Earlier in the year the ST was excellent, one of the strengths of the team. But Slater has been hobbled a few times, Bolden has been forced into more regular RB snaps, and even Tavon Wilson has had to play more safety than usual. Those are three of our top (if not the three best) ST players we have. Since they've been forced to play a lesser ST role, things have started to look sloppy.

Hopefully with McCourty/Chung rested and healthy, Jackson in the mix, and Slater back to health, things will solidify a bit more.

Still, none of this makes me concerned about Ghost.

Everyone from BB down is a problem right now . They all suck . :rolleyes:

This board knows no bounds...

I'm only bringing it up because he made all 21 of his first fgs but in the last 5 weeks he has missed 3

He has missed a kick in 3 of the last 6 games he's kicked...

I'm not sure what "TIC" means, but the post was satirical in nature.

Good, and thanks.
"Tongue In Cheek"...internet acronym.

I'm only bringing it up because he made all 21 of his first fgs but in the last 5 weeks he has missed 3

He has missed a kick in 3 of the last 6 games he's kicked...
Not as automatic the past couple weeks compared to how stellar he has been the majority of the seasonbut I'm certainly not concerned. Pretty much every area of this team has been on the down turn in recent weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore