PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Get used to seeing a lot of Owens"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a huge game from Moss, he always has teared it up on monday night

TO always gets me thinking about Anne Ramsey calling for "OWEN!" in throw mama from the train.

Maybe they need a remake called "Called Throw Edwards Under The Bus". We all know the day is coming.

YouTube - Throw momma from the train (1987)

does anyone know if brady will be in foxbrough for off season workout program?

Unfortunately, Giselle has vetoed Boston for the cold and damp off season. Weather in Brazil is much more favorable for beach shoots of Brady modeling male underwear while holding lambs, overpriced watches and mens' european style purses.

Last edited:
Nah, best ratings go to the Jets Vs Ravens game, at least better ratings then Buff Vs Pats.

The OP makes a good point, Owens will be like Favre part 2. as far as media hype.

Jets vs. Ravens is incredibly boring compared to a Pats/Bills matchup. Never thought I would possibly get excited to see the Pats and Bills play.:rolleyes:

Note to self: Do not post at homer central while drunk.:confused3:

Jets and Ravens don't play each other this year. LOL

Carry on.

Note to self: Do not post at homer central while drunk.:confused3:

Jets and Ravens don't play each other this year. LOL

Carry on.

But the Jets D will be overpowering and dominant... AT PRACTICE!! ha!

Sorry. Carry on.

But the Jets D will be overpowering and dominant... AT PRACTICE!! ha!

Sorry. Carry on.

==============================================

I like the new Jet coach, I like the KILL philosophy, I like the promise that change brings.

Of course I like Mangini and his coaching style.

Jets do look to be improved on D, depth is an issue.

After giving it some thought I have no idea what games will draw the the biggest audience, I would not put a Buff game on the top om my list.

==============================================

I like the new Jet coach, I like the KILL philosophy, I like the promise that change brings.

Of course I like Mangini and his coaching style.

Jets do look to be improved on D, depth is an issue.

After giving it some thought I have no idea what games will draw the the biggest audience, I would not put a Buff game on the top om my list.

You have NO CHOICE but to rationalize yourself into believing that Tubby Wrecks will be good for your Green Beans. But this "kill" defensive philosophy suggests nothing more than an over-aggressive or "dirty" style of play intended to overcompensate for lack of smarts.

I'm so thankful I'm not a New Jersey fan. :singing:

You have NO CHOICE but to rationalize yourself into believing that Tubby Wrecks will be good for your Green Beans. But this "kill" defensive philosophy suggests nothing more than an over-aggressive or "dirty" style of play intended to overcompensate for lack of smarts.

I'm so thankful I'm not a New Jersey fan. :singing:

========================================================
You got that right Tune, as a Jet fan I have very little control of the product the Jets put on the field, so I just trust that at some point the Jets will get it rite. Ryan is a like able guy, comes off blue collar. I hoping the best for him.

KILL = keep it like able and learn able.

Nah, best ratings go to the Jets Vs Ravens game, at least better ratings then Buff Vs Pats.

The OP makes a good point, Owens will be like Favre part 2. as far as media hype.

Yes, after winning their 5th straight pre-season/ off-season championship, everyone will dying to see the Jest.

Yes, after winning their 5th straight pre-season/ off-season championship, everyone will dying to see the Jest.

===================================================

LOL, I get the point guys. I will now go slink back into the garrage.

========================================================
You got that right Tune, as a Jet fan I have very little control of the product the Jets put on the field, so I just trust that at some point the Jets will get it rite. Ryan is a like able guy, comes off blue collar. I hoping the best for him.

KILL = keep it like able and learn able.

Keep it likable? What kind of philosophy is that? Did he read Dungy's book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft