PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GB at Dallas game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else wince whenever the name "Chris Canty" is mentioned?

I think his arm is FAR from being anything out of the ordinary. He does see the field very well, though.

Except when he's having his brain fart game segments. Remember, Romo's the same guy who played in Buffalo.

Oh oh... he's back. Down by 10 Brett is goin' gunslinger.

Favre forgot to wear the right cleat tonight.
Glass_Slipper.gif

Wyatt Burp...

What the hell is Favre doing?

He is throwing to the guy with double and triple coverage while others roam wide open :eek: . I think he was hurt on that last play.

Favre grabs a part of his hand that wasn't in contact with anything. The Cowboy didn't touch it, and it didn't hit the ground. He knew the ball was getting picked the second it left his hand, and he grabbed his arm looking for sympathy (as he's such an "ironman").

I bet he's fine the next time he walks out, unless of course his hairline fracture is acting up again. In which case, get ready for the "ironman gunslinger" line all week.

can we beat dallas again if we play them ? i think we can move the ball on them but their offense i would think will have much more success playing us the 2nd time. and their o line is really good.

Incidental... their feet got tangled up. Pass interference in the NFL is a terrible rule. It should be capped at 15 unless it's absolutely blatant.

Okay ... when will these announcers figure it out?

1 - Is Romo playing great tonight?

0r

2 - Is GB hurting because Woodson is injured?

This is going to get ugly.

Incidental... their feet got tangled up. Pass interference in the NFL is a terrible rule. It should be capped at 15 unless it's absolutely blatant.

That was PI.

Deion knows Romo is composed in the pocket because he played basketball against him. This has been another nugget of wisdom from the other Primetime.

The only problem I see with Romo is... can he keep it up in the playoffs? I don't think either of these teams make it to the Super Bowl out of the NFC. I think you see some bizarre team come out of nowhere. I would've said Tampa Bay if Garcia hadn't been hurt, but I could see the Cardinals or Saints as the 6th seed making moves.
Are you serious? The Cardinals couldn't even beat the 49ers in Arizona.

So much for Favre for MVP. :rofl:

I love the "I don't think he's throwing the flag" line. The commentators always say that, and the guy always throws the flag. Guys, if he takes the flag out of his sock, he's not trying to "milk it." He's going to throw the stupid thing.

Brett Favre would have been shot dead at the O.K. Corral

Are you serious? The Cardinals couldn't even beat the 49ers in Arizona.

Stranger things have happened. The Colts lost to Houston last year. The Patriots got shut out by the Dolphins. Not that the Cardinals are as good a team as those, but the NFC sucks so bad (as we're seeing), that anything's possible, especially in the playoffs.

Idiot. it was an incomplete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes