PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

GB at Dallas game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh yeah, this is the same crew that officiated the Pats-Colts game.

Yeah, absolutely terrrrrible officiating from this crew. It is beyond stupid that they have chosen to send this crew to the two biggest games so far in the regular season.

Last edited:
Last edited:
too bad roy williams can't play pass coverage, he's nothing more than a small LB

Tonight Favre's dream season is punctured. GB has had a puff schedule ... Favre will go back to being what he was before the media HGH'd him ... a QB that used to be very good ... nothing more. That his play is even mentioned in comparison to Brady's is a joke.

Marion Barber was the metal of Fire & Ice ... not Maroney.

Did Gumball just put Barber on GB's team ... friggin-D1ckhead

Last edited:
Right from the start, Gumbel fumbles and says here come the packers as the cowboys run onto the field.:bricks:

...and then he says the crowd isn't happy that the "PACKERS" are going for a try to tie it up.. Duh, that was Dallas!

I hate Bryant Gumbel in the booth. It feels like Kermit the Frog is calling the game for me.

ANOTHER drop by TO.

TO: half great, half fraud. Not consistent.

Our Jet Commissioner is responsible for this crew...time for Goodell to go to hell and take his stinking Jet underoos with him

I hate Bryant Gumbel in the booth. It feels like Kermit the Frog is calling the game for me.

he makes it sound like a golf game ...he has to be the worst play by play guy

Stone hands at it again.

Wow, Jamie Dukes making excuses for TO's drop... :nono:

Man what crap pass that was.

Favre forgets what team he's playing for again. That looks like vintage Brett... against a good team, the real gunslinger finally shows.

ANOTHER drop by TO.

TO: half great, half fraud. Not consistent.

What if the Patriots somehow replaced Donte Stallworth with Terrell Owens next year, would you be happy? I sure would. Not that there's a snowball's chance in hell of it ever happening, but still.

Last edited:
what do you think of greenbay's defensive front four?

I would love to play the Packers in the SB, because I know we would get to Farve and blow them out, but the negative with them is that Packers fans travel really well and I don't want to see another Jacksonville scenario where Pats fans are outnumbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back