PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Garoppolo isn't gonna win fans over with this comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would you rather his reaction was:

200_s.gif

Brady would have said the same thing in his position.
It's not a big deal at all, but it's not exactly what Brady would have said. Brady is also among the GOAT in dealing with the media...he says as little as Belichick but smiles when he does it.

When Bledsoe went out, he didn't say, "yeah, I was excited when Drew got killed." You know, in this case Brady would have said, "not the way I want to get the opportunity, but I'm excited to do my part blah blah blah..."

Screw that.

What a dipshit comment.

Brady got a shot because Bledsoe, the 0 time SB champion, got injured and had a propensity to throw the big pick.

Goropollo got a shot because Brady, the 4 time SB champion, got railroaded by piece of **** commissioner.

Great teammate buddy.

Now I'm glad Brady didn't high five you after Butler's interception.

It's not a big deal at all, but it's not exactly what Brady would have said. Brady is also among the GOAT in dealing with the media...he says as little as Belichick but smiles when he does it.

When Bledsoe went out, he didn't say, "yeah, I was excited when Drew got killed." You know, in this case Brady would have said, "not the way I want to get the opportunity, but I'm excited to do my part blah blah blah..."

As much as we may not want to admit it, Drew's life threatening injury should be considered a much more serious circumstance than Brady's suspension.

As much as we may not want to admit it, Drew's life threatening injury should be considered a much more serious circumstance than Brady's suspension.
Well, obviously. It's the principle that's the same, not the precise circumstances.

It means he's going to get a chance to start, of course he's excited. I'm sure Brady was excited for his first start too, regardless of how it happened. Probably not the most PC answer, but if you gave him some truth serum I'd be shocked if that wasn't what he had to say on the subject.

I'm glad he's excited to start. Much better than being scared.

Nice and honest.

The very best thing that can happen personally to a backup is that the team's bad luck with starters happens at his particular position.

That it happens without any injury that can have a longer-term effect makes it even more OK to be "excited" about.

Besides, he's a QB, which is the extreme case of a position which grants no chance to play in a competitive game -- even rotationally or on STs -- unless the starter is unavailable.

I thought he should have qualified it but I will give him a pass. It was his first real interview and I can't blame him for either being excited or forgetting to call bullsh!t on the Brady suspension, and I have no doubt Brady will give him a pass on it.
There was nothing inappropriate or wrong about the way he answered that question. Anyone who listens to it and says there was is a ****-stirrer. Pure and simple.

Screw that.

What a dipshit comment.

Brady got a shot because Bledsoe, the 0 time SB champion, got injured and had a propensity to throw the big pick.

Goropollo got a shot because Brady, the 4 time SB champion, got railroaded by piece of **** commissioner.

Great teammate buddy.

Now I'm glad Brady didn't high five you after Butler's interception.
images

I'm outraged beyond words. Cut him, kill his family, run over his dog, then give him the 'To the Pain' treatment from the Princess Bride. Then stomp on his ****.
Or they could forego all that and just trade him to Detroit.

Better perform Jimmy.
Better perform

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes