Not open for further replies.
Bill: We're here
Kraft: Were is everybody? It's 4:00 O'clock
Bill: Everyone else is STOOPID!

Attachments

• imagesCAGIWNOE.jpg
    imagesCAGIWNOE.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 122
I understand that. It's just pathetic to let a superior player go and replace him with a lesser player for more money. (Shades of Welker -> Amendola?)

You know I'm with you 100% on that one. ;)

Fletcher visiting the bucs

Dansby and Whitner = Jackson and TJ Ward. This is like Miami's sideways movements last year, I think, and like MIami, for considerably MORE money.

I like Ward and Jackson considerably more than Dansby and Whitner.

Bethea got 4 for 26? :bricks:

Bill: We're here
Kraft: Were is everybody? It's 4:00 O'clock
Bill: Everyone else is STOOPID!
Sorry, but Bill Belichick is currently at the "Dollar General".

Save time. Save money. Everyday!

Lots of lineman being signed. So LBs and safeties. Few RBs, WRs or CBs.

Oakland's probably going to have to make a lot of overpayments in order to bring in talent. There's no other reason to go there, right now.

Wonder if the Raiders have their own equivalent of a "God of Wrath" and what he's saying about the GMing that got the Broncos to where they are now? :D

Adam Seward signs with Redskins! :eek:

j/k, it was Adam Heyward.

He'd have been a good choice for NE. :(

The front office is still on vacation Deus. We should tune in next month. That's when they will get back to work improving this team. :p
We go through this every offseason.

Paul Soliai to the Falcons. He's a 4-3 NT that I thought the Pats may be interested in. Sounds like they're going to use him the 3-4 with the addition of Tyson Jackson, though.

Lots of lineman being signed. So LBs and safeties. Few RBs, WRs or CBs.

Speaking of WR's it seems quiet of the Nicks - Decker fronts...I woudn't mind either.

Solia to the Falcons

Adam Hayward to the Redskins

Paul Soliai to the Falcons. He's a 4-3 NT that I thought the Pats may be interested in. Sounds like they're going to use him the 3-4 with the addition of Tyson Jackson, though.

The Falcons also gave Jordan Babineaux a 3 year extension today. Manx, I don't think Aaron Donald is going to the Falcons at #6.

For the money they got, either Lamarr Houston or Art Jones would have been a great fit here.

Yup. Oh well. Hopefully the team has something else in mind for both the DL and CB1. Talib re-signing would be great. If not him, Davis or Verner.

I think I would rather have Randy Starks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back