PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free Agent Signings around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think if you repeat yourselves often enough, people will start paying attention to you?

Ugh, stop paying attention to them.

I am surprised at art jones only getting 6 mill..i was thinking a bit more
He's a more rotational player than people think. 46.3% of the snaps in 2012, 48.3% in 14 games last season. The Colts will expect to get more than out of him, but how much more can he give? That's the question.

Didn't he get moved to SLB? I'm thinking Peppers and Wooton. McClellin has added some weight since getting there, though. He's 260+ now.

Yeah, they moved him because he couldn't hack it at DE. I was only joking...just a pretty dramatic bust from recent years.

Do you guys think if you repeat yourselves often enough, people will start paying attention to you?

shhh those are yankee fans, they think you can just buy championships and ignore salary caps.

Pat Chung cut, shocker!

The Falcons defensive line should be much better against the run this season.

He's about all we can afford.

Exactly, people here want the pats to sign 30 million worth of contracts when there is only 15 million cap space. The pats will do what they always do - attempt to re-sign their guys , sign reasonably priced free agents and acquire a gazillion picks in the draft.

Sometimes I think people can be reasoned with...I guess that makes me naive :(

tumblr_mezy08dbze1qbm00wo1_500.gif

meh this is frustrating but not surprising.

Jared Allen it is.

Still a lot of really good names available. Not sure why some are panicking.

5/25 for Tyson Jackson. Wow!

OC Alex Mack
DT Linval Joseph
DL Mike Neal
DE Jared Allen
DE DeMarcus Ware
CB Aqib Talib
CB Alterraun Verner
CB Vontae Davis
CB Carlos Rodgers
CB Charles Tillman
WR Julian Edelman
WR Eric Decker
WR Hakeem Nicks

Among many others.

people still don't realized the pats let the market set before they make moves..it's always been like this except for 1 year really...i don't know why they are panicking. Teams aren't built through FA like Cle thinks they are or these other teams

Because we know our FO. They will sit back and wait until there are no really good players left. It's what they do. I'm used to it now. I expected them to do nothing today, and they didn't disappoint me. :)

Because we know our FO. They will sit back and wait until there are no really good players left. It's what they do. I'm used to it now. I expected them to do nothing today, and they didn't disappoint me. :)

they might let the really good individuals get caught up in the wave of money, but in the end they find parts for a really good TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back