PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Free Agent Signings around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Chung released by the Eagles.

Sign the beast?

Wow can't believe Bears got Houston for $7mm/year. He's a great fit for their scheme. They like those bigger DEs.

Yup. Oh well. Hopefully the team has something else in mind for both the DL and CB1 because the CB market has already dried up.

When did that happen?

Pat Chung released by the Eagles.

Sign the beast?

There's that hard hitting safety we've been looking for!

BB is still using his 2010 price book to value players.

I am surprised at art jones only getting 6 mill..i was thinking a bit more

Wow can't believe Bears got Houston for $7mm/year. He's a great fit for their scheme. They like those bigger DEs.

Yeah, I suggested earlier today that Houston would have been a relative value at 5/$39M. He would have been a great addition to the Pats.

I'm hoping for Mike Neal at something like 5/$20-25M.

The fact that Edelman and Talib didn't sign a deal immediately at 4pm says some good things I think.

Schofeld got 2 years and 8 million from the Giants

When did that happen?

That was my mistake. I thought Verner had already signed elsewhere and was going on a report that Davis and the Colts were close to a contract (when I just read that he might be leaving). Googled him after I posted this actually so I edited my post.

BB is still using his 2010 price book to value players.
Naw!

Bill Belichick is currently sifting thru the "Dollar General" discount coupons.

Such a deal!

Naw!

Bill Belichick is currently sifting thru the "Dollar General" discount coupons.

Such a deal!

Do you guys think if you repeat yourselves often enough, people will start paying attention to you?

He's about all we can afford.

We actually are pretty flexible in terms of cap space... correct me if I am wrong but next season we should have a TON of cap space.

That was my mistake. I thought Verner had already signed elsewhere and was going on a report that Davis and the Colts were close to a contract (when I just read that he might be leaving). Googled him after I posted this actually so I edited my post.

Tony Pauline says that the Jets are preparing a "hefty" (his term) contract offer for Vontae Davis, FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back