PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For Peter King, Indy is now in jeopardy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacksonville will win the South and the colts will watch the play-offs on tv.

BTW I know its only pre-season, but the cowboys just opened up with a 10 minute drive against the colts first team defense.

Seriously, the fact that you would judge anything based off of a preseason game shows how much credibility your post contains. Here's one for you, The Colts are 1-9 in preseason games the last 3 seasons, that tells you all you need to know about how much they actually mean. However it is extremely important for these young guys to get as many reps and possible at game speed.

Oh and by the way, that 10 minute drive Dallas started with ended with a field goal

Last edited:
Re: Dallas Clark?

Plus, Dallas Clark can't block very well. He's more of a possession-type receiver, though a very good one at that. However, I'd take Ben Watson over him any day.

Since when has Watson been considered a great blocker? :confused:

At worst, they are equals but I give Clark the edge on this one. I would probably say that he is a *better* blocker than Watson.

Re: Dallas Clark?

Plus, Dallas Clark can't block very well. He's more of a possession-type receiver, though a very good one at that. However, I'd take Ben Watson over him any day.

And I'd take Dallas Clark over Watson anyday especially sunday

Seriously, the fact that you would judge anything based off of a preseason game shows how much credibility your post contains. Here's one for you, The Colts are 1-9 in preseason games the last 3 seasons, that tells you all you need to know about how much they actually mean. However it is extremely important for these young guys to get as many reps and possible at game speed.

Oh and by the way, that 10 minute drive Dallas started with ended with a field goal

I'm sorry. I guess I missed the part where the Colts' first-team run defense looked good.

I'm sorry. I guess I missed the part where the Colts' first-team run defense looked good.

I don't see the part where they looked as bad as you're trying to make them out to be. They were flying around hitting hard (in one possesion they knocked off 5 Dallas helmets :eek: ) The Rookie DT Ed Johnson looked GREAT getting penetration on almost every snap. Keiaho is a hitting machine you can hear the pop every time he made a tackle last night. Marlin Jackson was tackling great especially for a DB and he made several tackles and run stopping plays. Sio where was this horrendous showing that your talking about considering there were no touchdowns scored?

I don't see the part where they looked as bad as you're trying to make them out to be. They were flying around hitting hard (in one possesion they knocked off 5 Dallas helmets :eek: ) The Rookie DT Ed Johnson looked GREAT getting penetration on almost every snap. Keiaho is a hitting machine you can hear the pop every time he made a tackle last night. Marlin Jackson was tackling great especially for a DB and he made several tackles and run stopping plays. Sio where was this horrendous showing that your talking about considering there were no touchdowns scored?

Wow. Is this BigBlueShoe from www.stampedeblue.com? If not, you did a pretty good job of plagairizing his recap (same idea just shift words around) of the game last night. If it is, go back and write something intelligent. And, everyone who has something negative to say about the Colts is not and IDIOT or ******ED.

Last edited:
And I think that everything any of us think is worth precisely ****. That's why they play the games.

Thank God at least the pre-season's starting soon!

PFnV
Couldn't have said it better . . . Now all we need is to find a live telecast for tonite's game in NoVA.

Wow. Is this BigBlueShoe from www.stampedeblue.com? If not, you did a pretty good job of plagairizing his recap (same idea just shift words around) of the game last night. If it is, go back and write something intelligent. And, everyone who has something negative to say about the Colts is not and IDIOT or ******ED.

**edited**

Last edited:
**edited**

Um, yes. Some spelling errors. Nice job, BigBlue. Go back to your panzy sight and call someone a ******...

good one. Got anything intelligent or football related to say? Thought so. All you can do is accuse me of being a blogger that I'm not.

good one. Got anything intelligent or football related to say? Thought so. All you can do is accuse me of being a blogger that I'm not.

Nope. Other than you are a plagiarizer. Can you come up with your own ideas/comments? Spending a lot of time here, are you? Why don't you go to a Colt site and discuss how you have no shot at repeating...

Nope. Other than you are a plagiarizer. Can you come up with your own ideas/comments? Spending a lot of time here, are you? Why don't you go to a Colt site and discuss how you have no shot at repeating...

Well if I'm a plagarizer, anybody who shares the same views as anybody who blogs or posts on the internet is a plagarizer. There were only 3 or 4 main points of emphasis, but I'm not going to continue this argument with you from this post on,best wishes to you

I obviously qualified my comment with the remark that it was just the first pre-season game, and the point wasn't to illustrate that Dallas scored a TD, but to point out that Dallas was just going running right at them successfully, which was something I said before the game would be the story of the colts season. The colts got worse this offseason, especially defensively, and they may well have the weakest bench in football. That said, we're still waiting for colts fan who can defend their depth, so far the only attempts fell far short of the mark with the best attempt being an effort to say they will just score more.

Last edited:
Well Townes, there is no denying the Colts are going to score a bunch except on the elite teams, SD, Balt, NEP, Jack, and maybe Denver. Gump is no doubt the 1st/2nd best QB in the game and he has 2 probowl receivers with whom he has many years of rapport plus a very good RB and TE to boot.

That formula should translate into 11-12 wins thsi season. I just think that they Are going to run out of gas come playoff time especially if they don't get a Bye.

I have a lot of respect for the colts, especially for the offense and Manning. They had a great pickup in Gonzalez as the #3 receiver. However, I think their other losses are enough to keep them for being a SB contender. As we well know, teams with weaker personnel than this colts team have won the SB.

We should be in a dog fight with San Diego to matchup against NO or Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News