Welcome to PatsFans.com

Flex Scheduling coming up - Patriots to be a part of it?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOTSFANINPA, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

From what I hear the Patriots may be a part of the flex scheduling this year - It looks as if the Patriots do get ANY flex prime time games it will most likely be the game at Seattle from what I hear right now.

Pittsburgh or even the game against the Cardinals would have been my choices but it looks like its the Seattle game if they do get chosen but after seeing Seattle this year, I wonder why that game? :confused:

Seattle might be the worst team on the remaining schedule for the Pats with their current 2-7 record.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  2. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

pats@seattle is already an nbc game so if it gets flexed then the pats will be 'flexed-out' of it. i believe it will get switched for pitt@dallas so yes pats will be part of the flex scheduling, just getting out of the nbc game.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2008
  3. PATRIOTSFANINPA

PATRIOTSFANINPA Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I didn't even realize that - WOW that would suck but I would understand if they canned the game for another

Maybe if we lose that game on the flex change then we can get Arizona - That game looks to be a good one

Miami is heard to be getting a lot of looks for a prime time game since they are having one of the most remarkable turnarounds in NFL History
  4. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0

i would rather they get flexed out and play 1/4pm games. We have lost in 2 SNF prime time games and it just makes the whole day longer.
  5. Disco Volante

Disco Volante Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

I'd love it.

Plus, a riled up primetime Seattle crowd is a lot more dangerous than say a four in the afternoon crowd.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.