PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Flacco (I'm not a team guy) vs Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right but because he went about it this way the storyline stops being about a stupid offensive decision and is now about a manchild who just got a billion dollar payday and is sulking about an OC's call.

I bet you if the pats were stupid enough to use brady out wide like balt did...he would give little hints to the media about displeasure. He wouldn't pull a flacco..but I bet he would hint about the play.

You lose the bet before you make it.

Brady HAS been split out wide. There weren't threads and quotes like this, but rather concern about the wisdom of the move and jokes about his speed.

More than likely not. But, then again, McDaniels probably wouldn't call a play at this stage of Brady's career where Brady is split out wide.

But Weis -- I'm think that's who it was -- did do it when Brady was younger.

The real joke here is that the Ravens' offense resembles a high school one too. Without Anquan Boldin around to bail out 'Jump Ball Joe', Flacco is just reaffirming what we all already know - he sucks.

That contract will no doubt go down as one of the poorer decisions Ozzie Newsome ever made as a GM.

Flacco got his pay day and now shows his true colors. Ravens overpaid an above average QB. They have found out now they have also overpaid a me first selfish player who doesn't do whatever it takes to help the team win. Enjoy Ravens.

Bingo!!:clap2: And we have a winner. Give that man a cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News