PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Final round of roster cuts for Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be me but I'll be pretty darn happy that Dobson makes the roster. I pray this is the year. I don't look at him like a Chad Jackson or Brandon Tate...he can make something of himself. I have faith!

Miguel says we have to make 10 more moves to get to 53.

You have to be happy that Lewis has made it. You get a crack and you grab it with both hands. He didn't leave BB with a choice and these are the rewards.

Yay Dion!

Before everyone goes hyper about Dion Lewis, remember that the Patriots are known for making a TON of roster moves after the "final cuts" and before the 1st game of the season. Remember that Chad Jackson thought he made the team, made a post about it, and was cut the next day..

Before everyone goes hyper about Dion Lewis, remember that the Patriots are known for making a TON of roster moves after the "final cuts" and before the 1st game of the season. Remember that Chad Jackson thought he made the team, made a post about it, and was cut the next day..

I don't think that Lewis is near the bottom of the roster that would get tinkered with, I firmly believe he has a large role here.

If this guy doesn't become a fan favorite, I'll eat my hat. Where's Dikembe?

I can see Lewis and White getting some runs before 3rd down.

If they have cut Jonas Gray, but keep that overweight and over satisfied Alan Branch and his larger cap number, I will puke.

At least he wakes up on time :)

If they have cut Jonas Gray, but keep that overweight and over satisfied Alan Branch and his larger cap number, I will puke.
Why the hate on Branch?

Why the hate on Branch?
I certainly do not hate him, but I do not love him either. He seems a bit of an underwhelming player to me. He should be more disruptive given his size. I don't know why that other guy is so mad at him.

I imagine the players have been notified by now? The cuts have to be finalized with the league in a hour.

Comeon local reporters!

I certainly do not hate him, but I do not love him either. He seems a bit of an underwhelming player to me. He should be more disruptive given his size. I don't know why that other guy is so mad at him.
Everyone is different. Seal penetrates more and is more mobile. Branch is a space clogger. He's fine- but expendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes