Expectations vs. the Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Expectations vs the Eagles

Prediction? PAIN......
Drago%20Rocky.jpg

Most likely for the viewing audience.:cool:

I would like to see some OL RUN blocking and for the backup DL/starting ILBs to stop the run. Seeing that the WRs arent really playing for jobs, no gameplanning for any deep balls in order, it will shrink the field. I would like to see Hochstien back on the field(I think he is hurt more than we are told-SHOCK)as he backs up not only Neal but Koppen too. I want to see some MEAN OL play out there, guys that are playing for jobs!
On D I think it will be a hodge-podge. There may indeed be one open LB spot for Alexander/Ruud/Redd/Guyton/Hobson so I think its going to be ugly-busy getting each of those guys looks. I would LOVE to see some ST hitting, some passion by the younger guys looking to make an impression....something we usually see in the preseason that we havent the last 2 weeks. Is it me or is there a feel that only 2-3 spots remain open? If the players feel that it may carry onto the field. But then again they have to realize most cuts next week will be picked up by SOMEONE....

This is the game the first unit usually do very well in. So I expect them to do well even if they end up losing the game.

I don't really have any real expectation in this game. I would like to see how Ante does in his new team. I hope that our O is better in this game.

I hope we can just execute the most basic plays in the playbook. We failed on like 3 screens last week!!

Hopefully, this game will put a big smile on b!*ching 'spy gate' Senator. What is his name?

Last edited:

I hope we call an audible

I hope we call an audible

time is running out for Cassel and another backup QB. I don't know how many chances we need to give him any more. If they fail to deliver, they should be gone by next monday. 4 years and no TD. It's a sh!tty performance.

Last edited:

time is running out for Cassel and another backup QB. I don't know how many chances we need to give him any more. If they fail to deliver, they should be gone by next monday. 4 years and no TD. It's a sh!tty performance.

Amen, next years first round pick (Presuming it will be among the last two in the draft) should be a back up QB that we could mold, I do literally mean mold; he can rot on the sidelines for the next 4-5 years just as long as we have a capable back up QB to set my mind at ease

Amen, next years first round pick (Presuming it will be among the last two in the draft) should be a back up QB that we could mold, I do literally mean mold; he can rot on the sidelines for the next 4-5 years just as long as we have a capable back up QB to set my mind at ease

ummm..............

no

ummm..............

yes

I thought you were being sarcastic. You want the Pats to use a first round pick on a back up QB? Can you say hold out situation? Even if he signed what would be the cap hit for that? Really a sure fire way to make the team worse.

I thought you were being sarcastic. You want the Pats to use a first round pick on a back up QB? Can you say hold out situation? Even if he signed what would be the cap hit for that? Really a sure fire way to make the team worse.

There is only one situation in which I see the Pats using a first round pick on a QB next year. And we would have the cap space to do it because we would no longer have our highest paid player on the roster.

I hope that doesn't happen.

I mean no in reality that would obviously be a poor choice to use our first round pick that way, just kinda fired up over our current back ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye