PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Boston picks for Pats-Colts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score

Tedy... come on... I can take your predicting AV beating us... or Luck... even an onside kickoff...

...but a scheme from Chuck Pagano?!?!

tom-brady-high-five-fail.jpg

"Seriously?" :D

Last edited:
Teddy going with colts? Hes just doing it because he knows pats will win...just has to be unbiased ;)

Didn't Teddy pick the Broncos? If so...a good sign!

All three midday on EEI picked Indy. I'll leave it up to you how to interpret that.

Teddy going with colts? Hes just doing it because he knows pats will win...just has to be unbiased ;)
That's not being unbiased, it's being afraid. Tedy's analysis of games is typically great, but his one flaw, in my opinion, is he's deathly afraid of the media scarlet letter - "H", which equals "Homer."

All three midday on EEI picked Indy. I'll leave it up to you how to interpret that.
My confidence of a Pats victory has been shattered by Merloni's prediction. His knowledge of football is so vast, that the actually playing the games is purely academic. I wish he would share some of that knowledge with BB.

Fauria has become very anti-Patriots. Or at least he doesn't seem to think the Pats are all that good.

I wonder if he is mad he looked like a moron idiot on the preseason broadcasts.

Fauria has become very anti-Patriots. Or at least he doesn't seem to think the Pats are all that good.

fauria.jpg

Homo say "what?"

Maybe just maybe he really doesn't know that much about football.

On NFLN B Billick somehow thinks that by successfully baiting and fooling Polamalu a few weeks back, it means Indy will win. While coaching Baltimore, did he ever watch Pittsburgh games against the Patriots?

The thought process that many of these guys use to come to conclusions is truly astounding.

Fauria isn't as insightful as you'd hope an ex-NFL player to be, but I don't think that's it. It seems to me that's he hasn't yet realized that the first month has no predictive value. He was very high on NE heading into the season and their early struggles totally threw him off.

Benz is a troll, so I don't value his opinion in the least. Even had he picked NE I would have assumed it was based on misinformation.

Lou would have chosen NE, but the odd line (this game would not be a pick 'em on a neutral field, probably NE by 2.5 or 3, so Indy appears to be getting 6 points for HFA) makes him think Vegas is setting a trap.

It's a cheesy ploy to have a no-lose situation. Pats win, they're happy. Pats lose, "I told you so."

They're also reading too much into the losing against playoff teams on the road streak. Playoff teams have good QBs and the Pats' secondary has sucked for the past three years. The secondary is now a competitive advantage. That streak ends on Sunday.

53099.original-8312.png

It's the Felgerization of Boston sports radio.

Nfl staffers...

week 11.jpg

It's not that crazy to pick Indy to win. They're a really good team especially at home.

Tedy... come on... I can take your predicting AV beating us... or Luck... even an onside kickoff...

...but a scheme from Chuck Pagano?!?!

tom-brady-high-five-fail.jpg

"Seriously?" :D
teddy has become espns *****. i cant stand him on that station and i dont much care to hear him on the radio either. i loved him as a player. not so much now.

That's not being unbiased, it's being afraid. Tedy's analysis of games is typically great, but his one flaw, in my opinion, is he's deathly afraid of the media scarlet letter - "H", which equals "Homer."
He has picked the pats even stating he is making a homer pick. Dont think he is afraid. Last week he picked the pats when majority of the 'experts' picked denver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back