PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman wasn't sure White had a TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was great.

No question he was in but the White TD was very, very, very close.

The tip of the ball broke the plane as his right knee was a paper's width off the ground
I agree, so many angles watching it though. And it happened so fast, how did they have time to review it. People were on the field immediately. That being said, I loved all of the reactions. The one side judge called TD immediately. It was definitely White's best run ever, maybe the first where I ever seen him get past first contact.

I was in total shock that the game ended so soon. Was in shock for several hours after the game. Watched TV (ESPN & NFLN) until 2:15am (last SB I was up until 3:45 am). Still kinda in shock, but in a good way.

I agree, so many angles watching it though. And it happened so fast, how did they have time to review it. People were on the field immediately. That being said, I loved all of the reactions. The one side judge called TD immediately. It was definitely White's best run ever, maybe the first where I ever seen him get past first contact.

I was in total shock that the game ended so soon. Was in shock for several hours after the game. Watched TV (ESPN & NFLN) until 2:15am (last SB I was up until 3:45 am). Still kinda in shock, but in a good way.
I don't think they reviewed it at all.

Once people stampeded the field Blandinko was powerless.

I don't think they reviewed it at all.

Once people stampeded the field Blandinko was powerless.

I think Brady assumed that it was under review because he was all business-like when Matt Ryan came to wish him and in fact, seems to point him also to the big screen (as if saying that it is not yet over).

Since the call was a TD, reviews would not have helped much because there wasn't enough to justify a reversal IMO.

I am still in a state of a shock with respect to what our GOAT, the players and the coaches achieved. What a victory!! We were leading at no point in the game and yet won. ATL had a 99.5% of chance of winning @ close of 3Q and yet we won.

I am thrilled because, unlike the Butler SB, this one casts a firm light on how TB and the O delivered when it was needed. GOAT!

He probably wanted to fall into his arms when he said they reviewed it.

I kinda wish it wasn't so close so they could have had the celebration on tape right away

I was saying that myself! My friends were all going nuts and I was just standing there like "omg, did he make it in? Check his knee, check his knee! They still have to review it! It might not be over! " and then we got a bunch of angles and I was a bit more calm "he's in, he's in!", but of course I was still waiting for it to be officially confirmed, since you never know. I wish they had announced the review conformation because I was waiting and waiting for it...

But yeah, I loved seeing that. That's the difference between the Pats and everyone else. Brady is prepared for everything. Never letting down until it's officially official!

Yeah, all of the fan reaction videos (including mine) essentially had the same thing..........pure elation followed by 'wait, is he in', then elation again.

That was great.

No question he was in but the White TD was very, very, very close.

The tip of the ball broke the plane as his right knee was a paper's width off the ground

A lot more than just the tip crossed the plane. Damn near half the ball was across by the time the knee hit.

A lot more than just the tip crossed the plane. Damn near half the ball was across by the time the knee hit.

I dunna know. I've watched it ~20 times at it seems real close to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents