PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ed Reed Blames Brady for Hip Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like a unknown writer trying to make a story out of a joke

looks like a unknown writer trying to make a story out of a joke

That's the problem, I honestly couldn't tell if Reed was being tongue-in-cheek about the whole thing. Not trying to post stupid stuff on the board, but good lord it's slow, and I can't read another word about Tebow.

Good to see that people who can't get tongue in cheek humor aren't limited to internet fan boards but can also find gainful employment misreading tone and intent in order to make stories out of nothing.

can someone give me the gist? I refuse to give the **** articles a click.....

ESPN is running with this one too.

It would be comedy if the majority of 'journalist' covering the NFL weren't morons. It would be comedy if the average fan didn't eat up everything reported by those morons. But it really is only gets more pathetic with each new season.

ESPN is running with this one too.

It would be comedy if the majority of 'journalist' covering the NFL weren't morons. It would be comedy if the average fan didn't eat up everything reported by those morons. But it really is only gets more pathetic with each new season.

Looks like just about every sports media outlet is running with it now.

payback for all of pollard's. :rocker:

can someone give me the gist? I refuse to give the **** articles a click.....

Um, well if you happened to watch the Patriot's last game in the playoffs last year you might have noticed a play where Ed Reed of the Ravens was heading toward Tom F Brady to tackle him. Brady went down to avoid the tackle and stuck his leg up in the air toward Reed. Here's a video of the event:
Brady slide Ed Reed - YouTube

I forgot about that play.

Go Tom, you freaking beast!

Do not know if it was "on this date", but one time Bubba Smith tried to sue the NFL over being injured from the side-line flag.

When will the NFL protect harmless Safties from those big, mean, ol' Quarter Backs?

(Do I need a sarcasm tag?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe