PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early games discussion (12/7/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They went conservative and took a FG, good ol' Lions.

If they had done that before, they'd have the lead now. Why do coaches continually make such idiotic decisions? Isn't there any learning once you get to that point?

They went conservative and took a FG, good ol' Lions.

i guess the 3rd and 11 play was reversed so it became 4th and 11 instead of 1st and goal
down 17-16 with 5:44 to go. dont know who i want to root for. i want to see marinelli rant but also chilly's dumb face after a loss.

1st and goal at the minn 8 for detriot down 17-13. if the lions cant pull this off they never will

They didn't and probably will not until 2009.

i guess the 3rd and 11 play was reversed so it became 4th and 11 instead of 1st and goal
down 17-16 with 5:44 to go. dont know who i want to root for. i want to see marinelli rant but also chilly's dumb face after a loss.

Ah, well that makes sense then.

Peterson will now just keep running on the lions.

7/21, 66 yards

Way to be Eli!

With the Titans up 28-9 with 2 minutes to go, the Titans are trying to score another touchdown. Will anybody call the Titans out on this like they did with the Patriots when Green-Ellis scored his TD on 4 carries? Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back