PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early games discussion (12/7/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I'm stuck with Eagles/Giants.

Not a real good slot of 1pm games today. Go Bengals, Vikings, Eagles!

iam rooting for the eagles. if not the pats i like the eagles to do well.

stange, my CBS doesnt have any games at all. Apparently, I will have the joy of watching "Dino Squad". The hell is going on?

stange, my CBS doesnt have any games at all. Apparently, I will have the joy of watching "Dino Squad". The hell is going on?

CBS in NJ doesnt have anything until 4 pm for the jest game......

I've got Eagles/Giants and Jags/Bears, so I should be looking at two fast paced games.

Giants/Eagles on ELEVEN CHANNELS.

Gay. Oh well, should be a good game after the hate wanes.

And Jacksonville turns the ball over to Chicago less than 2 minutes into the game, although there's going to be a challenge because the officials screwed up on the return.

The Bears will have first and goal from about the 1 yard line once the replay overrules the officials.

Fox has the double header today. That means that there is no 1 PM game on CBS in the Boston area. I think if the Pats were at home, there would be. It is the quirky network double header rules.

Cincy is already starting to give this a game away. Fitzpatrick fumbles the ball in long field goal range.

EDIT: The Colts responded with three and out. I wonder if their offense will struggle again like last week?

Last edited:
Ok, they did uphold the Bears getting the ball, but it's at the 5, not the 1. And, on first down, the Bears ran it down to the 3.

2nd and goal.

Orton throws the TD on 2nd and goal. Chicago 6-0 pending the XP.

edit. Point is good.

Chi 7
Jax 0

Last edited:
Saints up top 7-0 following a Ryan Pick.

I <3 the red zone channel

Mike Brown just became Jones-Drew's *****.

Hate this schedule, every important game to us is at 4 or 8. Philly-Giants will be a good game but no relevance.

I wish I could somehow delete the Cin-Ind game from my stattracker window. I can already tell Cincy is going to be up or almost up the whole game until the end where Fitzpatrick fumbles a snap and it's returned fr a TD.

Hate this schedule, every important game to us is at 4 or 8. Philly-Giants will be a good game but no relevance.

I wish I could somehow delete the Cin-Ind game from my stattracker window. I can already tell Cincy is going to be up or almost up the whole game until the end where Fitzpatrick fumbles a snap and it's returned fr a TD.

I don't even know if the Bengals will be up. This game could be 0-0 going into the fourth. The Bengals seem to have fallen apart both times they got onto Indy's side of the ball. So far the Indy offense hasn't been lighting it on fire either. granted they are only one their second possession now.

Last edited:
Scratch what I said. The Colts drove down and scored easily after a few misteps of the drive. The Colts will win this one pretty easily. I can't see Cincy scoring enough to overcome a 7-0 deficit.

Hixon just showed why the Giants will probably miss Burress in the playoffs.

Scratch what I said. The Colts drove down and scored easily after a few misteps of the drive. The Colts will win this one pretty easily. I can't see Cincy scoring enough to overcome a 7-0 deficit.

Carson Palmer would have given the Bengals a decent chance of winning this game

wow, domenick hixon, filling in for plaxico just dropped a sure 60 yard pass, probably a 85 yard TD

FG block by the Eagles to stay ahead 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes