PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next 6 games.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Buffalo (h) and Miami (a) sandwiched in between 4 bad teams; NO, LV, Wash, Indy.

With winnable games with LA, Giants, jets, Pitt, Denver still to go, there is a lot of season left.

4 or 5 wins in those 6 games sets them up in decent shape to finish strong.

I have tickets to the Washington game, tempted to sell if we are 1-7 or 2-6 at that point. I guess I can deal with 3-5. :crying:

How my expectations have fallen in the past 4 years. :rofl:

Buffalo (h) and Miami (a) sandwiched in between 4 bad teams; NO, LV, Wash, Indy.

With winnable games with LA, Giants, jets, Pitt, Denver still to go, there is a lot of season left.

Washington is no pushover.
We are the same level of bad as the team you listed. So it ain’t like we are “any” better than them when the team struggles to even score more than 13 points a game. Better hope and pray few pick 6s…

Without judon and possibly Gonzalez, id need to see the defense sunday first before really getting confident about any of these.

You are right its lots of season left, and im not throwing in the towel tilll i gotta!

Assuming the offense can actually score points

giphy.gif

I like your optimism.. but if the team yesterday or the team that's shown up the first 3 games of the season then I don't know...

New Orleans have a good defense
Las Vegas I'm sure Jimmy/Josh will make it their Superbowl
Washington has shown grit same as the Dolts
They're winnable games sure but I wouldn't be shocked if we lose them either specially since the offense has been a ****show

Without judon and possibly Gonzalez, id need to see the defense sunday first before really getting confident about any of these.

You are right its lots of season left, and im not throwing in the towel tilll i gotta!
Agreed! The availability of Jon & Jack are still uncertain.. so I'm expecting the defense to take a step backwards. I don't understand why there isn't seemingly any attempt to get a proven vet at CB.. let me guess greedy Williams wanted 1.5 and BB said no 1.4 and that's that!

Did you not watch the game yesterday? They scored 3 points! Mac was lucky they only caught two INTS. He once again showed no pocket presence and was again strip sacked.

Zappe is not the answer either. Judon and Gonzalez are hurt. Stephenson is running like he has a piano on his back. JuJu can’t catch, etc.

They literally might not win another game.

New Orleans have a good defense
Las Vegas I'm sure Jimmy/Josh will make it their Superbowl
Washington has shown grit same as the Dolts
They're winnable games sure but I wouldn't be shocked if we lose them either specially since the offense has been a ****show
If we get down 6 points against NO the games over! This team needs to convince us the fans they are worth watching, they are worth paying those tickets $ concessions, parking, food.

Did you not watch the game yesterday? They scored 3 points! Mac was lucky they only caught two INTS. He once again showed no pocket presence and was again strip sacked.

Zappe is not the answer either. Judon and Gonzalez are hurt. Stephenson is running like he has a piano on his back. JuJu can’t catch, etc.

I’m almost rooting for this. Some will question my fandom blah blah, but I’m a business guy. Sometimes you have to intentionally let things burn down before you can rebuild them.

Top 5 pick in rds 1-3 could really be huge for team so devoid of talent.

Buffalo dropped 48 on Miami. The worst loss in BBs tenure is in 2 weeks!

When you're scoring 14 points a game you're losing the Miami and Buffalo games and splitting the other 4 at best, 2-4.

Without Judon and Gonzalez though it could be a disaster.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back