PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next 6 games (part 2)

Pats play the Giants after the bye. If they lose then they pass the Giants for a top 3 pick and it really sets the tone for how bad they'll be the rest of the year. If they win then they'll probably struggle to crack the top 3, and landing between 7 and 10 is probably more likely.

Pats play the Giants after the bye. If they lose then they pass the Giants for a top 3 pick and it really sets the tone for how bad they'll be the rest of the year. If they win then they'll probably struggle to crack the top 3, and landing between 7 and 10 is probably more likely.
Let's hope for the unlikely.

I'm suddenly a huge Kyler Murray fan. Go Cards!

Losing to another assistant in Daboll would really look bad for Bill. It's a mystery why Bill would lose to assistants even when he had Tom Brady. Bill needs to stop the bleeding and get a win.

Good chance they lose to the Giants. I feel good about it.

W
L
L
L
L
L

Other than the Jets I don't really know where the wins would come from

And if they only make it to four, that's got to be better than 7-10 right?

They will beat the Giants.
They can beat the Chargers at home.
They could beat the Jete at the end of the season.
Not beating the Donks, Chefs, Jills or Stealers

Other than the Jets I don't really know where the wins would come from

And if they only make it to four, that's got to be better than 7-10 right?
I can see 'em beating the Giants, Jets, Steelers, Broncos and maybe Chargers if they can come up with a decent vanilla run-first offense that scores 17-24 points a game and they play decent defense. They'd finish with around a 6-11 record which is probably in the range I mentioned. But that's only if they get their offense sorted... If it's more of the same, they're destined for top 4 in all likelihood.

They will beat the Giants.
They can beat the Chargers at home.
They could beat the Jete at the end of the season.
Not beating the Donks, Chefs, Jills or Stealers
With or without Mac Jones?? I think Mac finds a way to lose to the Giants if he starts talk about intrigue.
schitts creek what GIF by CBC

I can see 'em beating the Giants, Jets, Steelers, Broncos and maybe Chargers if they can come up with a decent vanilla run-first offense that scores 17-24 points a game and they play decent defense. They'd finish with around a 6-11 record which is probably in the range I mentioned. But that's only if they get their offense sorted... If it's more of the same, they're destined for top 4 in all likelihood.
You can see them winning those games through those binoculars??:rofl:
Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

Other than the giants, they've got nothing. Everyone can get to 20 points. But the Jets?

They will get their asses kicked on Christmas Eve. Donks are playing much better as the season progresses. They might even upset the Vikings this weekend. Dobbs has to drop back down to earth sooner rather than later.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back