PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Next 6 games.

Well I'll play we need to win those Head to Head games against the Colts - Steeler and Chargers. Those Games are key if we are going to have a say in a wild card possibility. I think we have a chance to take Miami this Sunday with all their injuries.

Andy is physically incapable of not responding to a post he disagrees with.
Why else would you actively post here if you didn’t respond to direct replies to your post that you disagree with?

Why else would you actively post here if you didn’t respond to direct replies to your post that you disagree with?
Andy is ready for another 20 years. :)

How this thread is still going....

Sad Rain GIF by WE tv

Buffalo (h) and Miami (a) sandwiched in between 4 bad teams; NO, LV, Wash, Indy.

With winnable games with LA, Giants, jets, Pitt, Denver still to go, there is a lot of season left.

4 or 5 wins in those 6 games sets them up in decent shape to finish strong.
THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS!! This team is incapable of another win!!

Commanders are a bad team that means we just terrible
They have a Better QB and a better skill position group. I don't know maybe it's just me.. but juju seems like a weird dude.. that really could care less..

This Thread is like fine wine it's gets better with these Games. Are we a Bad Team?? Inquiring minds want to know. :rolleyes:

I don't get it, a lot of you guys wanted the team to tank to get a top QB, now that it's happening, you're still *****ing, what is it you want?

I can honestly say we are the worst team in the NFL
Arizona and Carolina disagree. Probably the Giants, too.

The Bears? They are most likely better but they need to get a few more wins to move them down the draft order.

This Thread is like fine wine it's gets better with these Games. Are we a Bad Team?? Inquiring minds want to know. :rolleyes:
The thread laid out their opportunity and was very accurate. The op, me, didn’t comment on whether they would take advantage of the opportunity or not. Had they beaten the bad teams they would now be 5-4. They didn’t.

Commanders are a bad team that means we just terrible
A bad team who gave up, they called it a year and traded their best players away, and the pats lost to them....at home. We punted 6 times against that defense, defense gave them chances and they did nothing. If there was any game Mac could actually look decent against this was it, and...

Arizona and Carolina disagree. Probably the Giants, too.

The Bears? They are most likely better but they need to get a few more wins to move them down the draft order.
Do you think the pats could beat Carolina? Or the Bears? They lost to a team at home today who gave up on the season.

Do you think the pats could beat Carolina? Or the Bears? They lost to a team at home today who gave up on the season.
i think this Pats team beats the Panthers. A game vs the Bears would be interesting, NE probably loses but I wouldn’t be shocked if they beat Chicago.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back