PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early games discussion (12/7/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only get the Giants and Eagles. pretty boring so far.

Can anyone tell me why Tom Brady is in Miami and looking so awful? What is he thinking?

Bengals first and goal on the Colts 5.

Bengals first and goal on the Colts 5.

Come on Bungles, just this week. Please!

This Giants game is a yawner. The D's are kicking it, which is why.

McNabb gets into a groove and I think they win.

You're 1-10-1, you get down to 4th and 2 on the IND 2, and you kick a 19 yard FG?? Utterly pathetic....

And Gene Steratore's crew has to be one of the most annoying to watch in the league. Is it really necessary to huddle for a minute on every... single... flag???

I gotta say Gus Johnson has got to be my favourite announcer, he calls the game like a fan watching. I wonder if he gets that excited outside of his job?

"This cup of coffee is GREAT!!!", hahaha...

The Lions are still leading the Vikings, 6-3. The underdogs are making the week interesting on the scoreboards, if nothing else.

I can only get the Giants and Eagles. pretty boring so far.

Can anyone tell me why Tom Brady is in Miami and looking so awful? What is he thinking?

:confused:

if the vikes lose , childress should be fired. it will do the vikings a lot of good.
iam torn between det and minn. i want to see lions go 0-16 and marinelli give funny post game anecdotes. on the other hand i want to see brad childress give some lame excuse postgame and blame it on someone and get fired so vikings get someone better.

If you're a Bengals player, do you wish you could kill your own quarterback at this point?

Annnnnnd that's the game in Indy... Colts pick off Fitzpatrick and score two plays later... 14-3 Indy. I mean it's not like anyone really thought the Bungels would go in and win, but it's fun to hope...

Annnnnnd that's the game in Indy... Colts pick off Fitzpatrick and score two plays later... 14-3 Indy. I mean it's not like anyone really thought the Bungels would go in and win, but it's fun to hope...

Well at least one of the Manning's is having a bad day.....;)

why is DET taking its last time at 4th and 1 near the EZ when the play was under review ? now they have no timeouts

That does NOT make sense...

and culpepper tries a QB sneak and does not get it. 4th and 1 from the minn 6 ...

WTF

Antonio Pierce is such an idiot.

Bad teams really show that they are bad in the last two minutes of halves. Choking players and poor coaching really stands out at that time.

and culpepper tries a QB sneak and does not get it. 4th and 1 from the minn 6 ...

WTF

Well, it's tough to get his 400 lbs moving forward...

Bad teams really show that they are bad in the last two minutes of halves. Choking players and poor coaching really stands out at that time.

I stand corrected......Giants run back a blocked field goal attempt....

10 - 7 at the half

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots