PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles trying to lure Gronk out of retirement for Super Bowl bid.

Pats fans don't want to admit this, but they will be good for a long time. However, Joe Burrow and the Bengals are going to have a lot to say about that. They will be a good rivalry picking up where Manning/Colts vs Brady/Pats left off.
I believe that Reid will step down in the near future.

There were rumblings this year he might call it quits.

KC has already had some of the most one sided officiating in their last superbowl run, but if the NFL thinks they can milk more money off of the Taylor Swift angle.. dont be shocked to see a bunch more favorable Chiefs calls come playoff time to ensure they can milk the superbowl money for all its worth

league is slowly becoming WWE
Fashion, clothes, makeup and all that BS is a billion dollar industry.

There is nothing but money to be made here.

Didn't hear any of these rumors and I have many friends and a wife who are huge Eagles fans.
Assuming their All World Tight End broke his arm if this is true?
Their team is stacked.
Super Bowl bound

Didn't hear any of these rumors and I have many friends and a wife who are huge Eagles fans.
Assuming their All World Tight End broke his arm if this is true?
Their team is stacked.
Super Bowl bound
Hurts is real.

Yes, he went to Alabama, but then transferred to Okie and won over there. GM Howie Roseman has hit on so many great draft picks.

Pats fans don't want to admit this, but they will be good for a long time. However, Joe Burrow and the Bengals are going to have a lot to say about that. They will be a good rivalry picking up where Manning/Colts vs Brady/Pats left off.
Mahomes is going to win another Super Bowl. Maybe even 2. Might not win 6 but he’s going to be good a long time

Chiefs are the new Patriots. I don’t hate them like some people here do. They are just good.
I really liked the Chiefs after they won the SB for the AFL in 1970, the year after the Jets won it all. Those two wins shut the NFLers up for good after years of mocking and avoiding the AFL.

I also liked that Lamar Hunt helped keep the AFL, and the Pats, going in the beginning.

I prefer a "Kelce Free" Super Bowl.
Honestly? They grew on me.

Esp Jason who’s wife and kids are a hoot. Their podcast is pretty good too.

If either played for the Pats we’d love em

Hurts is real.

Yes, he went to Alabama, but then transferred to Okie and won over there. GM Howie Roseman has hit on so many great draft picks.
He really has…pisses me off lol.

Honestly? They grew on me.

Esp Jason who’s wife and kids are a hoot. Their podcast is pretty good too.

If either played for the Pats we’d love em
You a better man than me too
I'm Kelced Out big time

Chiefs are the new Patriots. I don’t hate them like some people here do. They are just good.
I agree with this 100%.

The only reason to dislike the Chiefs was Tyreek Hill. He's not on the team anymore.

Otherwise, the only reason for this fanbase to hate the Chiefs, is that they we jealous that the Chiefs have become almost exactly what the Patriots were, and feel threatened by the possibility that they become greater.

There is a lot that we should like about this team. Mahomes refused endorsements as a rookie because he hadn't proven anything. The team traded Hill and won a Super Bowl with a bunch of scrap heap WRs. They endured roster attrition and re-emerged as a defensive force. It's the same story with a new cast. It deserves our respect. I'm happy it's them and not most other teams.

Gronk running his mouth...... AGAIN!!!

If I never saw another Mahomes, Kelce or Swift image I'd be a happy man.

Edit: Add any Manning too!!!

Last edited:

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back