PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles trying to lure Gronk out of retirement for Super Bowl bid.

I'm sure he's just giddy at the opportunity to thrust into Hurts' bent over ass a few times per game.

Gronk has said publicly that he’s washed. He’s not in football shape by the sounds of it at all. Will be shocked if this happened.

Plus I think Gronk likes his legacy tied to Tom.

KC vs Eagles Super Bowl

Gronk has been making commercials for Navy Federal Credit Union,

How is his back?

But Taylor Swift.

The NFL sees gold.

KC has already had some of the most one sided officiating in their last superbowl run, but if the NFL thinks they can milk more money off of the Taylor Swift angle.. dont be shocked to see a bunch more favorable Chiefs calls come playoff time to ensure they can milk the superbowl money for all its worth

league is slowly becoming WWE

KC has already had some of the most one sided officiating in their last superbowl run, but if the NFL thinks they can milk more money off of the Taylor Swift angle.. dont be shocked to see a bunch more favorable Chiefs calls come playoff time to ensure they can milk the superbowl money for all its worth

league is slowly becoming WWE
Chiefs are the new Patriots. I don’t hate them like some people here do. They are just good.

Chiefs are the new Patriots. I don’t hate them like some people here do. They are just good.
Pats fans don't want to admit this, but they will be good for a long time. However, Joe Burrow and the Bengals are going to have a lot to say about that. They will be a good rivalry picking up where Manning/Colts vs Brady/Pats left off.

Well, Gronk is still the same age as Kelce....

And he wanted to play in the 2028 Olympics.....

I'd do it if he were asked to be the pass catching TE, not the blocking TE...just have him run some routes in the red zone...

He should do it. And do it again for the next 3 years after for every SB favorite. Imagine Brady's reaction if he won 8 with like 5 or 6 different teams. :D

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back