PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Videos: Richard Marshall, CB, Fresno State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they'll be interested if they get a good report from Pat Hill - they could also be interested in QB Paul Pinegar if Cassel is ready to be the #2 QB. Pinegar is a later round guy.

Yeah that CB looks like a serious baller eh'? Patriots type for sure.........ultra physical and sure tackler.

Any time from our second round pick on he could become a Patriot. We have 3 competent, young CB coming back in Hobbs, Gay and Samuel so I can't decide how much of a need it is. Is the need stronger there or at Safety where we only have Wilson for sure, Harrison maybe, but also Hawkins, Sanders and Scott.

BelichickFan said:
Any time from our second round pick on he could become a Patriot. We have 3 competent, young CB coming back in Hobbs, Gay and Samuel so I can't decide how much of a need it is. Is the need stronger there or at Safety where we only have Wilson for sure, Harrison maybe, but also Hawkins, Sanders and Scott.

We always need another CB. As does every other team in the league. You can never have enough good cornerbacks, defensive linemen or quarterbacks.

drew, do you do all the profiles for that site ? Every one I've looked at has been yours.

I'm one of the lead database managers, and the top administrator on the forums, which are flooded with draft info now. Right now only the top profiles have pros-cons and bios in them, the others plus more will be updated as the draft approaches. We'll also be implementing a new ratings system later on which makes everything more accurate.

Last edited:
Marshall may not make it to our 2nd round pick, though I would love it if he did. If he runs well I wouldn't be surprised to see him go late 1/early 2. The guy can play.

re:

He looked decent. It's hard to evaluate true skill level off of highlight tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back