PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

D'Qwell Jackson arrested for assaulting a pizza delivery boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Jackson ordered Papa John's "Choke Dish Pizza Special" for only $11.50.
45--7? They didn't "choke." He must have ordered the "Throw Up All Over Yourself Pizza Special."

Damn, guesss he`s still pised about not getting that Ball back?...I think we need an NFL ivestigation as to whether the Pizza maintained the right amount of warmth throughout the entire delivery process.

News just in, Mark Brunell has expressed his disappointment with the delivery guy for arriving on site 98 seconds late and not having the guts to say were he was.

Is there a reason why an NFL LB and a professional athlete had to sucker punch a pizza delivery boy in the back of the head?

to give credit to Kravitz he isnt hiding from it
View attachment 8625

Actually, the Colts DON'T have bigger issues than deflated footballs right now.

The footballs story is about to blow up in their face when the NFL announces that the only tampering that occurred was on THEIR sideline with ball #11. ;)

Actually, the Colts DON'T have bigger issues than deflated footballs right now.

The footballs story is about to blow up in their face when the NFL announces that the only tampering that occurred was on THEIR sideline with ball #11. ;)
I soooooooooo hope you're right. there isn't a link to support that speculation is there? :D

Conflict was over a parking space, which means there could have been some tire gashing once one of them thought the other one wasn't looking.

Apparently, 11 of the 12 pepperonis on his Pizza were cold. The 12th pepperoni was colder than the rest. `

Actually he said that 11 of the 12 pepperonis were cold, but when the Pizza Boy examined the pepperoni, 11 of them were slightly cold, because Jackson had opened the box up outside and exposed them to the elements. Only the 12th pepperoni was found to be cold, but once the Pizza Boy pointed out to Jackson that it was cold only because Jackson had taken that pepperoni off the pizza, and blew on repeatedly. Jackson then called his GM who instructed him to punch the Pizza Boy.

Actually, I can't rag on Jackson. He actually stood up and spoke truth. Pizza guy was probably a Bronco fan.

He made a good play on that interception. I hope he gets that ball back.

Is there a reason why an NFL LB and a professional athlete had to sucker punch a pizza delivery boy in the back of the head?

Performance enhancing drugs.

I tried calling Papa John's. I couldn't get through. You just get one ring and then it quits.
Ian, why is there no groan button? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick