PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don't get why Brady was benched

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do agree with that (somewhat), how often have you seen starters benched due to getting their butts whooped? In the Titans game, down 59-0 till the end of the game, they still had all their starters in if I remember correctly.

Pretty sure they at least brought Vince Young in (who was the backup at the time).

I guess I should have put the neon 'Sarcasm' sign out, or maybe you should get a clue.

You have the right to laugh my friend.

I thought he should have stayed in, that was like giving up too early

Exactly, I mean were only down 21. Peyton scores 14 in 3-4 min, Brees scores 14 in 3 min, can not Tom also do the same?

Exactly, I mean were only down 21. Peyton scores 14 in 3-4 min, Brees scores 14 in 3 min, can not Tom also do the same?

The defense would have to help by stopping the Saints.

I do not blame the saints fan for his comment , but fans like you are the reason why players should not be loyal to teams. Brady should go to the highest bidder or the Patriots should trade him. See how good the Patriots are then. They were 11-5 last year because the schedule was weak.

Oh god, fail on the biggest level.....

:ugh:

Question: didn't the Pats keep Brady in the game up 40 versus (the Titans?). That's why I'm not sure he took him out because of the injury risk.

Question: didn't the Pats keep Brady in the game up 40 versus (the Titans?). That's why I'm not sure he took him out because of the injury risk.

Actually it was up 52 against the Titans.

feeding trolls will attract skunks and raccoons. better not.

It's ok I'm sure he closed out of this message board, was probably making his World of Warcraft game lag and I'm sure he wanted to get all the gaming in before that tough long division test tomorrow....

Let's ignore the general putrid O-line play, the fact that we only have two legitimate receivers, that Brady is still not 100% back and this was one of his rocky, shaky confidence games, that the offensive play-calling was atrocious -- just ignore all that for a second.

Do you really think the Pats O would score 14 unanswered points in 6 minutes without the Saints responding given our defensive play? We could have scored on every single drive, but it wouldn't matter because the Saints would have matched us + their existing lead.

Let's ignore the general putrid O-line play, the fact that we only have two legitimate receivers, that Brady is still not 100% back and this was one of his rocky, shaky confidence games, that the offensive play-calling was atrocious -- just ignore all that for a second.

Do you really think the Pats O would score 14 unanswered points in 6 minutes without the Saints responding given our defensive play? We could have scored on every single drive, but it wouldn't matter because the Saints would have matched us + their existing lead.

Brady is 100%, we need to stop using that as an excuse. Even the 07 Brady would have struggled tonight, this was very similar to the Giants in the SB getting pressure on Brady making him very uncomfortable.

Brady is 100%, we need to stop using that as an excuse. Even the 07 Brady would have struggled tonight, this was very similar to the Giants in the SB getting pressure on Brady making him very uncomfortable.

This game reminded me of the 07 Monday Night game in Baltimore (which I was at). If the Ravens had any type of offense that year they would have won that game easily.

We faced a better team w/ all superior components.

The Saints are a very good Football team. Excellent QB, Legit O, Solid D, very good special teams unit. We were outmatched.... (no excuses).

Do you honestly think a Colts team can match up w/ New Orleans.......

I do not..... that is for sure:)

New Orleans is the SB favorite in my book..... I doubt it INDY makes it to or past AFCCG, but New Orleans is the team to beat. in the NFL this year.

This game reminded me of the 07 Monday Night game in Baltimore (which I was at). If the Ravens had any type of offense that year they would have won that game easily.

That makes no sense. That game was nothing like tonights game at all. Bad comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back