PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins replica field

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 38 posts on FinHeaven and haven't posted there in five days. I made only one post directed toward him and that was when he welcomed me to the forum in another thread. Here are my posts over there: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?searchid=741210

By the way, the mere fact that you know I post over there (considering the low post count I have there) is because you actually lurk FinHeaven which is just a little more pathetic. Don't you think of these things before you write them? Or are you actually as ******ed as everyone says you are?
i cant believe you actually wasted your time posting a link to your posts at finheaven :rolleyes: dude that's sad lol but very funny .and im the ****** ??:D :D your funny

patriotspride
This message is hidden because patriotspride is on your ignore list.

Ahhhh. The ignore list is a beautiful thing. :cool:

Ahhhh. The ignore list is a beautiful thing. :cool:
your reading every word just like aqua does lol lol lol .keep pretending your not reading my post .its to funny lol.im starting to think you may be another one of aquas multiple screen names .nobody can be as stupid as he is .ya you must be aqua .:D :D :D

What's that you say? The usual meaningless garbage?

lol lol lol lol :D :D :D

Here's a field before I started using colored paint and also some pics of the field for our wiffle ball league.

footballfield.jpg

MLWfieldreds.jpg

MLWfieldredsbirdseye.jpg

Nice work on the fields Aqua! If I had a replica field here, and had to move, I'd miss it a lot. Lol.

Nice work on the fields Aqua! If I had a replica field here, and had to move, I'd miss it a lot. Lol.

Cool to see some Dolphins' support around here. That field took some work but I just wanted to see if it was doable with only my artistic skills. That would've been sweet if I had the technology that the NFL grounds crews have.

It would look cooler with a Patriots logo at the center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand