PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone think Belichick will resign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife? Not as far as I can tell.

I think BB at least knows not to give a flashy free agent a long term contract until he finds out if they're all about the money.:)

Girlfriend

linda-holliday.jpg

She may be BB's best pickup as of late :)

Last edited:
Ian....not sure of your animosity here....it is a fair topic.....let people voice their viewpoints....

It has nothing to do with animosity, and you're right - your original post was a fair point. As I stated in my first post I have no problem with your question and your premise - it's ok to wonder if Belichick is sick of coaching or heck, even sick of the mindless fans who freak out one week and are elated the next. I have a problem with the posts suggesting he's washed up or out of touch with today's NFL and those who are already thinking "Good riddance...let's replace him with.....".

As Mo said I'm all about discussing things in a civil matter. But to sit here and begin ripping a guy who made the last 10-years pretty enjoyable just isn't going to be permitted. We have to keep some semblence of normalcy here. So if everyone wants to turn this thread toward your original premise I'll let it stay. Otherwise it will be closed.

Last edited:
This thread has to be a ******* joke. Seriously?? You people want to get rid of BB?? SERIOUSLY?

Do you think Kraft has a sit down with him?

"Whacking people was the only way you kept people in line, but before you whacked someone you had to have a sit down, or you were the one who was going to be whacked."

anyway, I hope kraft tells him how he screwed up. He's managing the biggest division in his empire and he's screwing the pooch. Bad coaches, bad drafts, everything.

It's theoretically possible he gets fired.

This thread has to be a ******* joke. Seriously?? You people want to get rid of BB?? SERIOUSLY?

I'll defend stcjones - his question was "Do you think Belichick will resign?" in other words, do you think he's getting tired of coaching. As for the rest of people who think he's washed up, I addressed that nonsense in my other post.

Are you really surprised? They wanted to get rid of Brady too. They will want new ownership next.:rolleyes:

This thread is a mess. Sorry stcjones, it appears that your point was missed by many. I'm on the record stating I understood your premise and was OK with you posting it, so don't be mad that I'm locking this. Everyone else just missed it, which generally happens when they don't read the whole thing.

It has nothing to do with animosity, and you're right - your original post was a fair point. As I stated in my first post I have no problem with your question and your premise - it's ok to wonder if Belichick is sick of coaching or heck, even sick of the mindless fans who freak out one week and are elated the next. I have a problem with the posts suggesting he's washed up or out of touch with today's NFL and those who are already thinking "Good riddance...let's replace him with.....".

As Mo said I'm all about discussing things in a civil matter. But to sit here and begin ripping a guy who made the last 10-years pretty enjoyable just isn't going to be permitted. We have to keep some semblence of normalcy here. So if everyone wants to turn this thread toward your original premise I'll let it stay. Otherwise it will be closed.

Shut it down man... PLEASE. Im gonna chalk it up to drunk posting.

Even questioning his desire to coach is ridculous. Did you people not read one of the FEW interviews this year in which he opened up a little (Yahoo!)?? Did that sound like a guy who is ready to walk away??

BB is a football coach... it's what he does. His obsession... very similar to Tuna. he will be around the game in some capacity for as long as he is physically able to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST