PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone now think Pats are still "cheap"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the pats have never been cheap. They only pay guys what they are worth and when they are not worth that money they cut them. Players are not allowed to earn checks here for past glory. Thats the reason the pats are considered cheap and one of the reasons they have won for super bowls.

Isn't part of the cash floor problem because Brady signed his extension before the new league year?

To put it into proper context, which team has the highest ticket prices? Where is it most expensive to go to a game, all costs included?

I have still herd pats fans this off season say...they will keep revis or mccourty if they don't cheap out again.
Are they fans or drones that listen to too much sports talk radio?

I guess doing your own reading and forming your own opinion is just too much work for people these days.

After I saw that McCourty deal, I thought the Pats were spending money like a drunken sailor.:D

Yesterday everyone said no and today it's back to yes.

Spending is cyclical. Older players tend to make more money than younger players. Pats had the youngest team in the league and had their QB and CB play for below market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST