PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you want the Patriots to win or lose versus Giants?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you want the Patriots to win or lose against the Giants?

• Win

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 60 58.8%
  • Who cares

Votes: 13 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a tough question as a fan, but…the truth of the matter is this. Winning this game does zero to advance the future of this team. Losing this game has a chance to advance the future of this team.
your answer lies there.
BB will tell you he wants to win every game. However if you get a chance check out the Rob ninkovich peice. He was reporting that how pissed off ownership is about the season and the direction of the team. As we all know BB has had so much say and power. Last season is what ruined this QB and the direction of the organization. This season is just a culmination of all those things.

I want to see whatever leads to maximum meltdown on this board. It’s now more amusing than watching football. So I guess that means a win.
I'd like to see a win. It's the Giants and we have a bit of a history with that team.

I can't believe that half of the posters who answered that poll are losers. Didn't they learn anything from Herm?

Picking: "I can't bring myself to say anything beyond I hope the Patriots win, but I wouldn't be mad if they lost."
And that's totally acceptable to be able to justify it if they lose. But hoping for the team to lose to get a better roll of the dice in the draft is certainly a loser's mentality. Plenty of teams have good to great seasons year after year even though they pick later in the draft. And we call those teams winners, because they are.

This is a tough question as a fan, but…the truth of the matter is this. Winning this game does zero to advance the future of this team. Losing this game has a chance to advance the future of this team.
your answer lies there.
You think that losing will "advance the future of this team?" That's preposterous. What advances the future of any team in any sport is winning. Not to mention the dishonor of cheating to become a loser. That's a double edged sword right there.

Every time I see that horseshoe logo all I can think of is the multiple times they tanked and how little respect I have for them because of that. Haven't we had enough of the cheating label with the Pats?

In 1993 the Patriots started 1-12 and then won their last 4 games. Fortunately for us Drew Bledsoe isn’t at qb.

I'll be rooting for a win but won't be terribly disappointed if they lose. Not much more we can do this year, hate losing but in the end it may help us for the future.

You think that losing will "advance the future of this team?" That's preposterous. What advances the future of any team in any sport is winning. Not to mention the dishonor of cheating to become a loser. That's a double edged sword right there.

Every time I see that horseshoe logo all I can think of is the multiple times they tanked and how little respect I have for them because of that. Haven't we had enough of the cheating label with the Pats?
I think this is a fan poll. Nobody is saying the team should try to lose because they won't. Anything anyone says on this forum one way or the other has zero effect on the outcome of the game. Almost everyone here has wanted the team to win all season and the opposite happened.

Now having said that, I find a lot of Bill's decisions both in the FO and on the field very suspect. It honestly looks like he's trying to tank, ngl. Only other option is he's completely lost it. Either way, He.Has.Got.To.Go!

I'm all for winning out. That would mean either Mac fixed himself or Zappe is better than we thought, and we could draft and target FAs at other positions of need. [I'm passing the bong now...]
Dang, I'll take a hit of whatever you're smoking, because that's some crazy stuff.

I'm all for a win so BB can limp towards Shula's record in an excruciating fashion while Patriots Nation is held hostage to ****ty football for the next several years.

LOL.. I'm trying to figure out how did we beat the bills? Or did the bills just not take us seriously and didn't think we could even pass our own 50 yard line? I'm not dumping on them. Just being a reality driven fan as you are.
The Bills were decimated with injuries on defense and could not apply pressure on Corky Mac.

Josh Allen has really regressed since Daboll left.

Either outcome is a win.

A loss is that much closer to picking # 2.

A win buys Corky Mac a few more starts and bolsters his trade value.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back