PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you want the Patriots to win or lose versus Giants?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you want the Patriots to win or lose against the Giants?

• Win

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 60 58.8%
  • Who cares

Votes: 13 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cstjohn17

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Is winning good or bad?

I mean I always want them to win but I would be far less annoyed then normal if they lose. I enjoy the draft and having a high pick will make it more interesting

I'm all for winning out. That would mean either Mac fixed himself or Zappe is better than we thought, and we could draft and target FAs at other positions of need. [I'm passing the bong now...]

I want to see whatever leads to maximum meltdown on this board. It’s now more amusing than watching football. So I guess that means a win.

Lose as it will force Bob to make some serious changes this time rather than that ridiculous letter to fans only to hire retreads for assistants. He complains about the drafting, but continues to allow Bill to pick the same types of players.

Bob has nobody blame but himself for the current state of the team. Now it’s time for him to fix it.

ray thank GIF

TBH, I am torn...

On one hand, I want us to go 11-0 and see heads explode here and in the media, LOL.

OTOH, I know that there is virtually no chance we can go 11-0...and that a L would be the best thing for 2024 and onwards....

Tough call.....but I'll watch as always and root for big plays.

TBH, I am torn...

On one hand, I want us to go 11-0 and see heads explode here and in the media, LOL.

OTOH, I know that there is virtually no chance we can go 11-0...and that a L would be the best thing for 2024 and onwards....

Tough call.....but I'll watch as always and root for big plays.
11-0? Don't you mean 7-0 ?

Lose. They aren’t going to be in the playoffs, and they need the best shot at a QB they can get. I’m rooting for the #1overall pick.

Whatever gets us to winning the overwhelming majority of games over the next five years.

Since I don't know what that would look like, I aim to be entertained...that includes the game, this board, general meltdowns...it's why I'm here.

Whatever gets us to winning the overwhelming majority of games over the next five years.

Since I don't know what that would look like, I aim to be entertained...that includes the game, this board, general meltdowns...it's why I'm here.
Our roster is likely the worst in the NFL. It won't take long. Once we can get a QB and some talent at the skill positions around that QB. We could be back into contention. I sense BB won't be here, I believe the organization is likely going to want to go in a different direction.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back