PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DJ Fluker anyone?

So no one else is freaked out by how long his arms are?

I seem to recall the Patriots tried using a wrestler on the OL, with some success. Remember Stephen Neal?

Stephen Neal's unique journey to the NFL has proven successful

”In fact, if someone would have told Neal five years ago that he would be the owner of three Super Bowl rings and a leader on the offensive line for the defending Super Bowl champions, he probably would have laughed and called them crazy. Neal is one of just a few players in the NFL who never played college football. He was a Division I champion wrestler at Cal State-Bakersfield, and had aspirations to be an Olympic wrestler, not an NFL player. But with some good luck and a lot of hard work, Neal not only made it to the NFL, but is carving out an impressive career.”

Tying it to Fluker, Neal was 6’4” 305, comparable to Fluker.’s stats according to Chevy: 6’5” 300.

We also cut Neal from camp and the Eagles signed him to their PS....then we snatched him back 4 months later...

The man was raw....but it all worked out later on.

So, I agree...always kick the tires....never know what shakes out...(e.g. Brown in 1993, Brady in 2000, Neal in 2001, Edelman in 2007,Nonkovich in 2009, and etc...)

There's talk of Fluker coming here and sending Trent Browns onto the street. They have Ruley Reiff and Calvin Anderson so TBs days could be numbered.

There's talk of Fluker coming here and sending Trent Browns onto the street. They have Ruley Reiff and Calvin Anderson so TBs days could be numbered.
There’s always lots of talk. Usually it’s not worth the paper it’s written on.

you do realize Trent Brown has more Pro Bowl selections than the other two combined, right?

Their is a elephant in the room…what happens when he has a PED test? What happens when it wears off? I’m not saying he’s hitting the hard stuff but he’s the anti Trent Brown in that regard. Their are questions that I’m 100% sure have been discussed with the Patriots.

It’s a conversation a lot of people avoid and I understand that but it’s real. Stay ahead of the testing curve. I truly hope he is motivated naturally, signs with the team and proves valuable on the OL.

BTW has anyone seen LeGarrette in his recent photos? Best shape of his life.

I just saw video of Trent Brown moving around.

Oh my god he has eaten himself to oblivion this offseason. 400 lbs+

He is enormous, so big he can't move. Unless he undergoes emergency liposuction or takes Ozempic ASAP, he's done.

I just saw video of Trent Brown moving around.

Oh my god he has eaten himself to oblivion this offseason. 400 lbs+

He is enormous, so big he can't move. Unless he undergoes emergency liposuction or takes Ozempic ASAP, he's done.
That's what I was afraid of. Brown has no internal motivation. He needed Scar on him all the time to keep him pointed towards his potential. Without Scar he reverts to giant unmotivated couch potato.

Yeah, very bad news. Trent Brown with his man boobs, bloated gut, and thin arms looks like me.

I.e., he hasn’t been committed to working out. Lost his drive.

Millions will do that.

WTF is right. Fluker is the antithesis of TB now.

That kind of positive energy works well with the unit; TB’s lethargy is a detriment.

The new offense ain’t working if the protection is not there.

We had a lot of draft picks. None were used by Bill for OT. Sow is an experiment. That’s going to sting for years to come.

Holy baby oil on those arms. Those things are glistening. Sign the beast.

There’s always lots of talk. Usually it’s not worth the paper it’s written on.

you do realize Trent Brown has more Pro Bowl selections than the other two combined, right?
I do but the opinion I stated wasn't mine, just passing on what I read and heard about Fluker

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back