PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Maroney get benched last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it is. However, you have come to the conclusion that LoMo is BETTER than McFadden because of two fumbles? Wow. Maybe all the scouts should walk out of the stadium now. Maybe we'll have a chance to grab McFadden in the 6th rd because teams will pass this bum up because he fumbled two kick returns. LOL! Wow, I feel so sorry for you Glass apologists. His career has been so bad thru almost 2 seasons that you can only celebrate when oppossing players fumble because you certainly can't celebrate the 6 carries 19 yards that LoMo put up in Buffalo. :D

I'm confused. When you say "Glass apologists", are you talking about fans of Stephen Jackson, Larry Johnson, Joseph Addai, Marshawn Lynch or Adrian Peterson?

I'm confused. When you say "Glass apologists", are you talking about fans of Stephen Jackson, Larry Johnson, Joseph Addai, Marshawn Lynch or Adrian Peterson?

Again, why do you compare Maroney to players that are far superior? Should we compare Tom Brady to Derek Anderson? Glass couldn't carry those guys jock straps.

Again, why do you compare Maroney to players that are far superior? Should we compare Tom Brady to Derek Anderson? Glass couldn't carry those guys jock straps.

Colts board is over that way --->:D
You'll be much happier over there.
You can't deal with facts. You are a hopeless hater. DEAL with it.:D :cool:

Hey, when is McFadden finally going to get a 1st down and show me how a REAL running back plays?:cool:

Colts board is over that way --->:D
You'll be much happier over there.
You can't deal with facts. You are a hopeless hater. DEAL with it.:D :cool:

At least I didn't waste $50 on a worthless #39 jersey. Come to think of it, Glass may have been the only starting RB in this league to get fewer yards than his jersey # last sunday. :singing:

At least I didn't waste $50 on a worthless #39 jersey. Come to think of it, Glass may have been the only starting RB in this league to get fewer yards than his jersey # last sunday. :singing:

That's right, you wasted $100 on a worthless #29 jersey.:cool:
Colts board is that way -->

I don't buy jerseys. I don't worship grown men like you. Sorry.:D

Hey man, stop putting words in my mouth. You obviously worship McFadden. Does that make you a pedofile?
4 rushes for 14 yards and no first downs with long of 5.
What a stud!:D

Hey man, stop putting words in my mouth. You obviously worship McFadden. Does that make you a pedofile?
4 rushes for 14 yards and no first downs with long of 5.
What a stud!:D

Only 5 more yards to go to match LoMo's stellar performance sunday. :D

Only 5 more yards to go to match LoMo's stellar performance sunday. :D

why do u keep talking about 1 game? What about all the other games where he went over 5 ypc?

he had 2 games with under 4..first game of season and last game

why do u keep talking about 1 game? What about all the other games where he went over 5 ypc?

he had 2 games with under 4..first game of season and last game

National is part of the "Hopeless Hater" fan club. It doesn't matter what a player does or how he is utilized. If he doesn't match his expectations, he's a bust ala Larry Johnson. Remember how bad he sucked in 2004?

Again, I don't have to wait for anything. You can't polish a turd. If I see a kid with NO SPECIAL SKILLS than I'm not going to wait around hoping for a miracle that he actually acquires SPECIAL SKILLS. He has none. It was a bad 1st rd draft pick. It happens.

LOL, THANK YOU for proving, once and for all, that your over-the-top ramblings hold no merit. If guys wants to say that Maroney is frustrating or inconsistent or injury-prone or might have a maturity issue - that's fine, arguable, etc... I don't agree, but they're certainly legitimate points of discussion.

But if your argument is that he has "NO SPECIAL SKILLS," you just lose right there. You raise a white flag. We're done with you now, troll. You've lost. What a disingenuous POS.

you have come to the conclusion that LoMo is BETTER than McFadden because of two fumbles? Wow.

We are not saying that. This is a false argument. You're a liar. And it completely explodes any shred of credibility you ever heard when you lean on straw-man arguments like this. Stop lying.

Last edited:
LOL, THANK YOU for proving, once and for all, that your over-the-top ramblings hold no merit. If guys wants to say that Maroney is frustrating or inconsistent or injury-prone or might have a maturity issue - that's fine, arguable, etc... I don't agree, but they're certainly legitimate points of discussion.

But if your argument is that he has "NO SPECIAL SKILLS," you just lose right there. You raise a white flag. We're done with you now, troll. You've lost. What a disingenuous POS.

What does he do or what has he done that is SPECIAL? Fill me in.

LoMar has shown himself to be an explosive, dynamic running back. Has he been a bit inconsistent? Sure. Has he been the picture of durable? Nope. But I'm willing to admit that and still think he's shown some real potential. Mine - ours - is a tempered, mature view with a sense of context and perspective. Yours is childish, all-or-nothing nonsense saying it's all TERRIBLE and after a season and a half the jury is completely in.

You lose that argument. It's silly and indefensible. If you took a more balanced, tempered approach, maybe you'd have a point. But you don't and so...you don't.

Listen whackjob...you can't compare what a RB needs in a COLLEGE game to what a RB put up in an NFL game...you are a completely stupid, insane moron with absolutely zero ability to make logical arguments.

PLease...please please please...either return to the depths of the fetid troll land from whence you emanated or else...KILL YOURSELF

Last edited:
McFadden fumbles again!:eek:
His SPECIAL SKILLZ must be willing the fumble to take a lucky bounce right back to him.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes