PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Maroney get benched last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
McFadden fumbles again!:eek:
His SPECIAL SKILLZ must be willing the fumble to take a lucky bounce right back to him.:rolleyes:

And your point is? If McFadden isn't better than Glass, don't worry, because there still are about 40 that are. LOL! :D

LoMar has shown himself to be an explosive, dynamic running back. Has he been a bit inconsistent? Sure. Has he been the picture of durable? Nope. But I'm willing to admit that and still think he's shown some real potential. Mine - ours - is a tempered, mature view with a sense of context and perspective. Yours is childish, all-or-nothing nonsense saying it's all TERRIBLE and after a season and a half the jury is completely in.

You lose that argument. It's silly and indefensible. If you took a more balanced, tempered approach, maybe you'd have a point. But you don't and so...you don't.

Explosive? Dynamic? ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Based on what? What play? What game? What year? What planet? LOL!

Listen whackjob...you can't compare what a RB needs in a COLLEGE game to what a RB put up in an NFL game...you are a completely stupid, insane moron with absolutely zero ability to make logical arguments.

PLease...please please please...either return to the depths of the fetid troll land from whence you emanated or else...KILL YOURSELF

So I am now a "whackjob", "moron", and I should "kill myself". Umm, you do know this is a forum right, buddy? You might want to relax and go see a doctor. I think you have some serious issues. :D

Here's one game; the Bengals game. Do you remember that?

Touchdown McFadden from 16 yards out! :D He has just matched LoMo's season output in 1 and a half quarters, LOL! :D

And how many games was that ago? September of last season? Wow, we are reaching deep. :D

But you said show you proof that he can be be explosive and dynamic. He was in that game. Quit dodging the point. Or how about the 30 yard td run in Jax last year? Do you have a short memory, or a selective one?

Last edited:
But you said show you proof that he can be be explosive and dynamic. He was in that game. Quit dodging the point. Or how about the 30 yard td run in Jax last year? Do you have a short memory, or a selective one?

Ya, ok. So I guess we can expect 1 dynamic run eveery 12 games or so? LOL! Can't wait for the next installment. At this rate, we may actually have a nice 10-12 play highlight reel of Glass "dynamic" plays by his 10th season. :D

I'm sure he'll do the same thing fumbling.:cool:

Like I said, it's not like it matters if McFadden is better than LoMo or not. There are about 40 running backs in the NFL right now that are. LOL! :D

That's ok. I'm sure he will SURPASS LoMo's season TD output this game. :D

college is different than NFL

him and Jones are the entire Arkansas team.

Do they spread and pass? No

To them..McFadden is Tom Brady (in their offense)

hes their star

Ya, ok. So I guess we can expect 1 dynamic run eveery 12 games or so? LOL! Can't wait for the next installment. At this rate, we may actually have a nice 10-12 play highlight reel of Glass "dynamic" plays by his 10th season. :D

I don't see why you want to give up ona young player. It makes no sense. You'd be a terrible GM. You'd be like Matt Millen who has to draft a receiver high every year because he thinks the other one failed.

Don't mistake National for a Pats fan.
He's just a Hater that is trying to stir the pot. He had Danny dis-illusioned for a while, but while Danny saw the Facts, National continued to show all why he is an idiot.
Nobody agrees with him, and while Josh Mcd. and BB say he's been really good and productive for the pats, National here is convinced that he is a bust. He is anxiously awaiting for Maroney to be cut and McFumble to be drafted.
He's gonna be a sad boy come draft day.:D

Last edited:
Don't mistake National for a Pats fan.
He's just a Hater that is trying to stir the pot. He had Danny dis-illusioned for a while, but while Danny saw the Facts, National continued to show all why he is an idiot.
Nobody agrees with him, and while Josh Mcd. and BB say he's been really good and productive for the pats, National here is convince that he is a bust. He is anxiously awaiting for Maroney to be cut and McFumble to be drafted.
He's gonna be a sad boy come draft day.:D

Facts about what? All Reiss did was excuse his piss poor performance in Buffalo. What about all the other clunkers this kid has given us dating back to last year? Puhleaze. You guys be happy with your 1st Rd, 1 TD, 2 Reception, 450 rushing yards running back. :D

Facts about what? All Reiss did was excuse his piss poor performance in Buffalo. What about all the other clunkers this kid has given us dating back to last year? Puhleaze. You guys be happy with your 1st Rd, 1 TD, 2 Reception, 450 rushing yards running back. :D

No excuses, just those things you can't handle called facts. We will be happy with OUR RB. You can go be happy with your second best team, the Colts.
Reiss just posts facts, buddy. You can't deal with it. Period.

Last edited:

That's right! It's all one conspiracy formed by Maroney apologists! Reiss is in on it too!

I think LoMar looked pretty dynamic and explosive against the jets in the playoffs, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes