PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Demario Douglas

Another thing that bugged me is that they used the clothesline hit as a highlight coming back from commercial. Not a good look. At all.

That pissed me off, too.

And the commentators were awful. It's not a good game, but at least try to focus on the game.

And the awful Italian stereotype stuff.....oof.

That pissed me off, too.

And the commentators were awful. It's not a good game, but at least try to focus on the game.

Italians seem to be one of the few groups that can still be mocked or reduced to stereotypes with zero repercussions.

That was a forearm shiver to the face. That was the dirtiest hit I have seen in years, and not a word was said about it. And when it was reported that Douglas was out with a head injury the dipshit in the booth went back to blowing the Giants. That was really ****ed up,
Was crazy that the announcers didn’t even say anything about it after it happened and everyone went on as the thing was normal. Announcers, players on both teams, etc.

That pissed me off, too.

Well, I mean. DeVito and his family were doing it so...

"Section 2, Article 14(c) : "All players are prohibited from striking, swinging at or clubbing the head, neck or face of an opponent with the wrist(s), arm(s), elbow(s) or hand(s)"

So there's that.

And then Ted Johnson saying it's legal to do that....a former player

Ted gave his brain in service to the Patriots.

Take what Ted says with a huge grain of salt, he has had his share of concussions..
I was thinking the same thing. He probably experienced every example of those violations from both sides. It might be why he doesn't see a problem with it.

Football really is a game for awfully tough and talented men and the problem I see now is that it's become dirtier.

IT IS NOT RIGHT AS ITALIANS DON'T ***** ABOUT IT.
I love a good joke no matter who it hits. I once had a friend tell me a joke that hit both halves of my ancestry at once and I still smile when I think about it.

I was thinking the same thing. He probably experienced every example of those violations from both sides. It might be why he doesn't see a problem with it.

Football really is a game for awfully tough and talented men and the problem I see now is that it's become dirtier.
Not sure about dirtier, but I’ve definitely noticed, starting in the college ranks, tackling has become abysmal. Going high then body slamming due to horrible techniques. Terrible leverages, accompanied with late whistles, are going to cause injuries.

The hit looked dirty as hell. He could have gotten seriously hurt. I was disappointed that none of his teammates got up and into that defenders face.

That was a forearm shiver to the face. That was the dirtiest hit I have seen in years, and not a word was said about it. And when it was reported that Douglas was out with a head injury the dipshit in the booth went back to blowing the Giants. That was really ****ed up,
As a former linebacker I’m definitely not surprised that Vilma had nothing to say,

Dude got tackled with WWF move

Stan the (loaded) Lariat Hansen - who should've been champion for at least a few months while Sammartino recovered - would've approved of that hit...
So too would've Rodney Harrison.

The hit looked dirty as hell. He could have gotten seriously hurt. I was disappointed that none of his teammates got up and into that defenders face.

Yep, especially after the ball had gone out-of-bounds... Then the other 10 Pats players should've focused their attention on Cam Brown.

Italians seem to be one of the few groups that can still be mocked or reduced to stereotypes with zero repercussions.
It's really just a single group under which most Italians fall. Go to any comedy club and it's amazing how comedians are scared ****less of making fun of anything or anyone that doesn't belong to that group.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back