PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Demario Douglas

Patriotic Fervor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
First, any word on Demario Douglas ' condition?
Secondly, was there any call by the officials on that clothesline tackle?

I don't know the exact words written on the rulebook but I do know that tackle had "dirty" written all over it.

That was a forearm shiver to the face. That was the dirtiest hit I have seen in years, and not a word was said about it. And when it was reported that Douglas was out with a head injury the dipshit in the booth went back to blowing the Giants. That was really ****ed up,

Last edited:
Probably a concussion. Misses next game and gives us even less to watch.

I don't know the exact words written on the rulebook but I do know that tackle had "dirty" written all over it.

I believe the technical term is “ clothesline,” but I like forearm shiver instead.

"Section 2, Article 14(c) : "All players are prohibited from striking, swinging at or clubbing the head, neck or face of an opponent with the wrist(s), arm(s), elbow(s) or hand(s)"

So there's that.

And then Ted Johnson saying it's legal to do that....a former player

Last edited:
Dude got tackled with WWF move

Yeah I couldn’t believe there was no call on that, looked dirty as hell, even if he is a runner it’s football not WWF or XFL. Honestly I have seen gentler tackles in NFL Blitz. The patriots injury luck this year has been horrific.

"Section 2, Article 14(c) : "All players are prohibited from striking, swinging at or clubbing the head, neck or face of an opponent with the wrist(s), arm(s), elbow(s) or hand(s)"

So there's that.

And then Ted Johnson saying it's legal to do that....a former player
Take what Ted says with a huge grain of salt, he has had his share of concussions..

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back